Chevy Fans!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I heard today that Chevy is discontinuing the ZR-2 next year and is going to come out with a step up called the Colorado, does anyone know about this or what the new specs will be?

DESERT SLUT'S....GOTTA LOVE UM!!!

dislocated1

Reaction
it is going to be based on the trailblazer platform and have an inline 5 cylinder motor similarto the inline six that is in the trailblazer

<font color=green>dislocated1</font color=green>
In order to avoid criticism, never do anything. Ever.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
One less crappy chevy to deal with on the road! :)

See ya in the dirt!

orvacian

Reaction
I hear it's gonna be a "professional grade" truck that drives "like a rock".

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
HAHA! How is that different from every other Chevy...Oh wait that was the point! HAHA J/K My dad has a ZR2 those things are pretty pricy and pretty nice! For some reason they dont make as much noise as other chevys, you know the rattleing of every nut and bolt and piece of cheap plastic inside. HA J/K no one bite my head off!!

CanyonMan

Reaction
My GMC Sierra rattles, squeeks, and pops somethin fierce now that it has seen some serious off-road use. Ya gotta wonder if using all that cheap plastic molding is really necessary.

Lyrch

Attachments

Stan

Reaction
Chevys rock and Ford sucks!!!! Oh wait, did I say that here? J/K As for rattles and stuff, I can honestly tell you that I have none, but then again I wouldn't be able to hear them over the Flowmaster One Chamber. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not here, nor was I here, nor will I ever be here.

sweetdevil

Reaction
What vehicle does have serious rattles, squeaks, and other crazy sounds when you bonze the hell out of it in the dezert? If yours doesn't yet, you're not driving it hard enough...

Life Sucks.... get a friggin helmet

Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Actually most fords or toyotas dont have intereior rattling of any sort. Its usually Chevys, and that would have to be the new ones with the cheap plastic compartments that are inbetween the seats.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
My s10 doesnt rattle on the inside at least the only thing i hear now a days is one of my heims on my passenger side upper a arm makes noiseit clicks on the small regular road bumps its get annoying at times but the faster you go the quieter it gets. oh well though turn the stereo up and all the noises go away no matter what brand truck you have right? on the clicking noise i hear any thought on why the heim does it?

Gregg

Eric_M

Reaction
one of my friends said one of his hiems clicked in a similar way to yours, and he said it was because the hiem wasnt machined right or something, so it wouldnt settle in and all that. still works, just makes a little noise

Ryno

Reaction
Ford plastic doesn't rattle? Check your hearing. I have been in quite a few f250's with over 60k miles on them that rattle like crazy. If you have a truck older than 95 that doesn't rattle something...you need your hearing checked, regardless of the symbol on the grille.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I have a 91 Ranger that doesnt rattle as loing as I have the race radio mounted...and if I dont have the radio in it's my own fault that it rattles becasue I cut the bezel tab out of that spot

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late"

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
I have a 93 toyota that goes to hell and back about 15 times every weekend Im out and the only noise I ever had was squecky doors, but a can of wd40 fixed that right up, other then that it just breaks down every now and then!! jajaja But I agree with you 00s10 If I hear a noise the radio gets turned up just that much more! =)