• Forum membership has its advantages....

Chili Cookoff Lost Items

CHASETHISTOO

I know it's a long shot but if anyone found a blue jack with a skid on it we lost it off our car.

Thanks

KC in AZ

Dont forget to look for that missing 4th gear....we lost that right before that overall lost at pit 1!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
We also lost the overall somewhere by pit 1 as well if found please return
We gave it back.. You didnt lose it ;)

B-Dub 1020

We lost an 2.4 eco-tec at the end of lap 3 and were taking it easy until lap 5 and 6 was the game plan. They do blow up cant wait to take it apart and see what happened and then throw it in the trash. MORE racing was alot of fun, everyone was nice and everyone was policing the race. Oh and I ran into two BLM officers that were nice, informative, and friendly. Especially the one in the jeep!! Way to go

oldman dirt

I lost a 1/4 wave mast with ant attached--I would like to see how SMASHED it was to get sheared off the roof by a low flying rock , via the 177 car.
If any course sweeper finds it.................LOL

CHASETHISTOO

I lost a 1/4 wave mast with ant attached--I would like to see how SMASHED it was to get sheared off the roof by a low flying rock , via the 177 car.
If any course sweeper finds it.................LOL
Crazy! I'd like to see that too.

yuccin

122 empire lost a black rim red beadlock with gt at we also lost our finish due to hood surfing! Jk josh lol

oldman dirt

Crazy! I'd like to see that too.
it tore a 2 inch hole in my roof ! So I know it was tight ! LOL going to move it back above the gearbox and install a wire screen to protect my old ass from all the debri you guys toss my way------
Travis your car looked awesome flying by me---------I was flat in fourth and I thought I was parked----------very impressive !!!

racetrash

car 122 lost the spare off the back, red beadlock with new bfg, Pete-Empire Destructive team 714-270-6711

.CAL.Photo.

Seems like a lot of people lost the belly pans on their cars. I must have seen at least 5 different cars with loose, dragging, and bent up skid plates