Chlt~ All Star Race

NicksTrix

Reaction
OK, let's hear it. what are your predictions?

tony stewart. running very well these days.
mark martin. hot streak
jj. runs well here
cousin carl. time to turn it on

b-makk

Reaction
Time for Jeff Gordon to pick up a million bucks for his daughters trust fund. He's my pick.
Bring out T-Rex.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Tony Stewarts my favorite driver, and he has been playing mr. conservative the whole season, and that's been working out for him, but this is the all-star race, and in this race, "If you're not first, you're last". So Tony's gonna step-up, and take the win.

But too bad I won't get to see his first win as a driver/owner, because im going to the Ridgecrest 200. but i might have my satellite TV hooked up. (hopefully)

RojoOjoRacin

Reaction
#17 goin for his 2nd All Star race victory...

RGFan

Reaction
Mark Martin for the win.......RG will suck as usual in the showdown.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
Who was fastest in practice????

#48???

Him for the win:)

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
I really think Tony's due and I would like to see him get the win. It's most likely going to be a Hendrick car that takes it. If not,the only other person who has a chance is going to be KB.

DanDan

Reaction
RG getting some pub on Speed. JH wants to know "why nascar?". Kind of a predictable answer.

manicmechanic

Reaction
good run for rg in the heat race 9th.

Last edited:

RGFan

Reaction
good run for rg in the heat race 9th.
9th among a bunch of also rans and seldom rans.......Put into perspective, a very mediocre performance. Sam Hornish is on fire......You know RG needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and rethink things when Sam Fricken Hornish is out driving you in stock cars.

RGFan

Reaction
Jeff Gordon needs to figure out where the hell he is from.........He can not be from both NorCal and Indiana, depending on what suits him. One or the other rainbow warrior, one or the other

manicmechanic

Reaction
9th among a bunch of also rans and seldom rans.......Put into perspective, a very mediocre performance. Sam Hornish is on fire......You know RG needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and rethink things when Sam Fricken Hornish is out driving you in stock cars.
Yea, my prediction was 34th ahead of POS who DNFed, So I got exited!!!
I missed how he gained so much at the start.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Weird! The 48 check out. Didn't see that coming. Did anyone see the hit Mike Skinner took in the truck race? I don't know how he didn't get a back board ride out of that place!
[video=youtube;aUoFBMP3DKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUoFBMP3DKw&feature=related[/video]

DanDan

Reaction
I was watching the race and have seen the crash several times. The initial hit, headon into the wall, looked bad.

RGFan

Reaction
We can rightfully dog Nascrap for alot of things, but they deserve kudos when it comes to safety, especially over the past 8-9 years.

DanDan

Reaction
Wow. I'll have to watch it a few times but I think I just saw some good racing and it was Nascar. :D