Christys Racing Baja 500 win

Vtr_Racing

Congreatulations to Craig Christy and the whole Christys Racing/Duncan Racing team. Steve Abrego,Dave Scott, Andy Lagzdines. Beau Nilsson and the rest of the pit supprt crew. 1st in class 24, 4th overall ATV is great accomplishment. They have put ALOT of hard work and dedication into this program and it shows. Give yourselves a pat on the back (maybe a Corona or 2) !!!

Dezertpilot

Congrats guys! The fast quad guys were HAULIN'!

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Congrats to Craig and Crew!

Sorry I didn't make it out to party with you last night but I was tired and needed sleep!

Good job, I know you guys work hard for those wins.

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Craig Christy won again.. No surprise there. The guy and his team are the best out there.

The usual congrates to Craig. Seriosly dude, do you ever get tired of winning.:cool::D

Vtr_Racing

Sorry I didn't make it out to party with you last night but I was tired and needed sleep!

Josh, not too shabby for you guys either. Great run. Congrats....

Vtr_Racing

Craig, they are talking about you! Lol....
CLASS 24 (under 251cc)—1. Craig Christy, Burbank, Calif./Steve Abrego, Covina, Calif./Dave Scott, Belen, N.M./Andy Lagzdins, Baltimore, Honda TRX450R

ese es el ekipo de craig christy,, ello deberian de estar en la 25 ke la juegan, andy lagzdins es uno de los mejores corredores de GNCC en estados unidos y no tiene nada ke hacer en la 24.

solo mi opinioon, y espero k alguien conocido de ellos les haga llegar esto.

sakennme de la duda :p
BTW, Class 24 is a pro class...

announcer dude

Leg Rider
craig
great race you and dave scott and rest of riders
dave scott my vato locos i was at the race craig and dave.
i was working for tracking international
score was playing the political game so i did not do interviews at finish
sorry but great job the whole team
craig and dave vegas to reno live feed all three days

keep it up george antill

ACEwrench

craig
great race you and dave scott and rest of riders
dave scott my vato locos i was at the race craig and dave.
i was working for tracking international
score was playing the political game so i did not do interviews at finish
sorry but great job the whole team
craig and dave vegas to reno live feed all three days

keep it up george antill
that is going to be a LOOOONNGG weekend!

trentk

Congrats Craig and team on the win! I never got the chance to introduce myself down there. Both times I saw you there was a lot going on. I did get to meet Josh Caster, congrats to 1A on their win too!

The team I raced for got 2nd in sportsman ATV.

CraigChr

We missed you- Thanks and congrats to you too!

CraigChr

Craig Christy won again.. No surprise there. The guy and his team are the best out there.

The usual congrates to Craig. Seriosly dude, do you ever get tired of winning.:cool::D
Just to think I may not have made it to La Paz one year without running into you guys-

Thanks Trey- I told Steve to wave at you guys when he went by your pit... See you in Baja soon!

CraigChr

Congrats Craig and team on the win! I never got the chance to introduce myself down there. Both times I saw you there was a lot going on. I did get to meet Josh Caster, congrats to 1A on their win too!

The team I raced for got 2nd in sportsman ATV.
Nice work Trent- Great job on your planning clearly... you must have had some advice... ;-)

Seriously, hope you had a great time... busy or not, I always have time to say Hi....

Craig-

CraigChr

Everyone, thanks- We always have a great time pre-running, racing, hanging with our friends and family and enjoying Baja. I can't wait for the next one-

Craig-