chula vista little league

randy s

Reaction
so it's chula vista vs. taipei china in the big one after a great comeback game against warner robins, ga. one more boys. congratulations go out to all the teams that made it to williamsport. nice work.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
wow they won :D

randy s

Reaction
congratulations...number one on the whole planet..damn.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
That's really bad ass. Good for them!!!!

My dad really pushed me to be a ballplayer. I to this day can throw an 80mph+ fastball, but can't hit a ball off a tee!!!!

These kids are awesome!!!!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
what a shame Mexico lost to Taipei yesterday, would have been an all mexican final !!
congrats to the chulavista bombers....what a great team...

el tiburon

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
Chula vista ca, park view little leauge

Chula vista wins the little world series, pretty awesome , my buddy from southwestern college RIC RAMIREZ was the third base coach, :cool:, I WORK IN THE CITY OF CHULA VISTA,PRETTY CLOSE . THANKS KIDS. GREAT JOB.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Re: Chula vista ca, park view little leauge

Proud to be from S.D.!!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction

Right on...Congrats to the kids......Nice job....I love Little League Baseball.

Tundranation

Reaction

Those kids deserve all the props they get, they were awesome !!!!!!!! :D:D:D PVLL !!!!!

BGRANT

Reaction

Congratulations to the little sluggers. Isn't there a thread about this in the whatever section already?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Great game! Only problem is we stayed to watch the end of the game but got to K1 DP7 premiere too late to sign up for any races...

1wayne

Reaction

Way to go CV you guys hung there and pulled it out of the bag good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEVESRacing

Reaction
what a shame Mexico lost to Taipei yesterday, would have been an all mexican final !!
congrats to the chulavista bombers....what a great team...

el tiburon
;)

Fantastic! DVR'd every game, rather watch that than pro ball, awesome performances and character, players and coaching. Felt like we got to know them all.

Wow, congrats. 1st LL world title in SD in 48 yrs.!

Racbaja

Reaction
Decided to stay home yesterday and was able to watch the game. Damn that Lou kid is big, I see good things in his future. Double play to save the day, the boys did a great job.

ultrablew

Reaction
I don't often watch baseball because I am kinda burnt out on it, but caught the boys in the big one and couldn't turn away. A WONDERFUL job by the boys. I even got emotional at the end of the game for them. That will be the highlight of their lives! Great job! (That double play was played better than the pros!)

TNT race photo

Reaction
my uncle was the catcher on the 1961 team from elcajon that won the LL world series.
it was the high point of his life, (james lee townsley) he died a few years back.