Class 1 lites, thanks for a great time!

Jangaard

Reaction
I had the opportunity to drive a Class 1 lite, AKA Desert Lite, over the weekend at the MORE 500. This has got to be the most fun car I have ever driven. Sure it did not go 130 MPH like the big Class 1s or TTs but what a blast to drive. 90 MPH in the straights and 75+ through the main pits, I felt like I was in a class 1. If you ever have a chance to go for a ride in one of these cars, take it. I have been looking for an affordable class that I can race with my son and I have finally found it.

If anyone has any video of these cars going through the whoops please post it.

Special thanks to Karl Scalnlan for the chance to drive one of these rockets. And thanks also to Darren San Angelo for giving up half the driving duties for this race.

BTW Fast Eddie and Steve, quit telling everyone that I was screaming like a little girl every time we passed someone. ;)

Fast Eddy

Reaction
I'd also like to say thanks for the Co- driver duty's. Your right when saying they are a blast. I was very impressed at how well you could get out of trouble with these cars when it seemed you got real deep and needed them to slow up in the rough and stay stable. There will be big things to come for these Lites.

There was alot to hollar about, thats for sure.

cncman

Reaction
you are welcome and you guys did a great job with your driving duties, Vegas to Reno will be our next big race after Glen Helen cup challenge.

Reaction
Steve,
everyone that I have met that are associated with these cars are super people they have been more than gracious with there time and are always ready to lend a helping hand, you can't go wrong on buying one of these cars!