Class 10 at V2R

jackassracing89

Reaction
With only 6 entries, the field is still stacked with talent. With Menzies, Lawrence, Elam, Cullen, Helm, And Wes Harbor the race will be a good one. I am riding with Wes Harbor in his Subaru class 10 and start 1st. This being my first V2R i cant express how stoked I am.

How bout you guys? any predictions?

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
If it wasn't a week off work, and so expensive, we would be in there with you... So we're doin a bs race in az instead.. Mikey lawrance for the win!! Larry job and bryce menzie, i predict to break, cuz of how hard they run that thing.. Just goin from what ive seen before, in the longer races.. Todd elam dnf also.. Most def a good time!! Just finishing is awesome.. Good luck, be safe, and most of all "have fun"!!!!!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Good luck to the fellow Vegas racers the Menzies. Larry Job always seems to do well.

TMorford

Reaction
My vote is on Helm, but Im a little biased. Going to be a good battle for sure.

LoveZRaces

Reaction
Call me baised but my vote is for Wes Harbor in the Red Team Racing VORRA car!! It should be a great race, can't wait!!! :D

swiftracing5

Reaction
Top Shelf Motorsports aka Helm. Car is quick, one of the fastest laps at Primm, can't wait to see it run it's first point to point style race.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
Reaction
no Ashcraft?

No V2R for me. Parker was a major disappointment after having a tire "Fall the F@ck off" with a 20min lead. Apparently the person that was trying out for our TT team was "absent on lugnut day." Menzie and Job beat me by about 8 mins congrats to them again.

Then Terribles Primm 250 Trans exploded at RM 15. Bummer. Im definetly out of the points race. So the decision has been made to Race the SCORE Primm 300 and the Baja 1000 instead of doing V2R.

My Prediction on the Class 10 win is Mikey Lawrence. He has been picking up the pace the last couple outings. He knows how to finish races.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
If it wasn't a week off work, and so expensive, we would be in there with you... So we're doin a bs race in az instead.. Mikey lawrance for the win!! Larry job and bryce menzie, i predict to break, cuz of how hard they run that thing.. Just goin from what ive seen before, in the longer races.. Todd elam dnf also.. Most def a good time!! Just finishing is awesome.. Good luck, be safe, and most of all "have fun"!!!!!
Ditto on the time off and high entry fee's during this economy.We are racing SNORE $530 TOTAL ENTRY FEE and the payback and competition is awesome. Cant wait till the day we get to race Mikeeee and Adam and the rest of you guys that can afford score and bitd and not worried about payback verses entry fee.