Class 10 BFG's

MarkAcunaOffRoad

Reaction
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for anyone that has a used set of the 35" BFG's made specifically for class 10. I'm hoping to do a little testing to see how well (or not) they work on our car. I've heard that their performance has varied from car to car depending on the weight of the cars. I'm not looking for a handout and I'm willing to travel to pick them up if you've got them. Please respond here or call/message me at 602-538-5311.

Mark Acuña
Mark Acuña Off Road Racing

mgobaja

Reaction
I sent your inquiry to somebody that might have some

ICR Racing 1044

Reaction
Thats crazy talk, the 35's are definitely better. yull have to re-gear your transmission, but theres a reason EVERYONE is running them.

MarkAcunaOffRoad

Reaction
Thats crazy talk, the 35's are definitely better. yull have to re-gear your transmission, but theres a reason EVERYONE is running them.
I want to see what all the fuss is about...lol
We have already re-geared our trans to run a 35"...so I guess we're gonna run a 35"...just want to see how these compare to the regular 35" Baja TA or Mud Terrain.

Mark Acuña
Mark Acuña Off Road Racing

BigBlue&Goldie

Reaction
I don't know anything about them, but I saw a lot of those treads scattered all over the course at the MINT!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Good for you Mark for figuring it out for yourself versus following the hype. Man after my own heart. Too much monkey see monkey do

Zac Reish

Reaction
The consensus is faster in a straight line in big whoops. Slightly compromised cornering ability, and durability. They are lighter duty than what is/was offered in a 33x10.5. I've never ran them. So take that for what its worth.

9rocky

Reaction
Won the Baja 1000 on them. Great tire, great company.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Jason Coleman seems to be doing ok on 33's.
Ryan, sure do miss those videos you had going with the 12 car... Would love to see one with the new 10 car...Where do I send my money to jumpstart a video for the next race???

Ryan_P

Reaction
Ryan, sure do miss those videos you had going with the 12 car... Would love to see one with the new 10 car...Where do I send my money to jumpstart a video for the next race???
They will be back at some point. Tested the car last weekend and put a good amount of miles on it. I have a crazy work schedule these days, but we are planning to race again this year.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
33" bajas have been discontinued fwiw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Where have you been getting yours from? Asking for a friend ;)
Last time I checked which was before Parker there were 60 something of them left in the warehouse. We get everything through Jackson Motorsports.

ksmith

Reaction
33" bajas have been discontinued fwiw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bummer about the Baja TA being discontinued!

So what are the BFG tire choices for 33 10.50 for buggy racing?
The all terrain and mud terrain tires have never been impressive to me under race conditions....