Class 10 Honda Motors

BigAl

Does anyone know who is building/using the Honda Motors in Class 10 cars? Which Honda Motor is it? Any information would help.

AP255

Call Kroyer Racing Engines at 702-651-2071. Ask to speek with Ron.

Alan Pflueger

mgobaja

JIm Dizney is running one in his Class 10. It was built by Kenny Major. Weyhrich has one in their class 10 as well, as does Eli Yee in both of his 10 cars. They were also done by Major

bajaboy

Major does great work with the Honda motors, one of the most reliable motors out there.

Eric Yee

michael_loomis

i believe Majors does the majority .... and i think that they are B16A's

CHASE550

Call Letner roofing in Orange, CA ask for Harley they run a honda motor and are very knowlegable with them

BigAl

Thanks Alan. I met you in Laughlin in 2002. I am from Reno, my father is best friends with Mart Collins. I ran my 12 car this year in Laughlin. How's the new Trophy Truck coming??

AP255

Al, I noticed that you live in Reno. You should plan a trip to Vegas and check out the shop at Kroyer Racing. It is incredible! I am very happy with the engines and the servive. The new truck is looking real good. We are finalizing our test schedule and will begin the first week in August. Best of luck with your program.

Alan Pflueger

klop90

Call Kenny Major at Major Performance 619-596-0886. Rick Ellison (class 10) uses his motor and has been very happy with it. Steve Dose at Lethal Dose does an awesome job with the fuel system as well. Steve and Kenny get the most out of those Honda motors.