Class 10 only

MAC56

Two times we had low tires that did not quite feal flat get hot and explode, the first cost my codriver and his navigator a trip to the emergency room and me $95k in rebuild. The second I was driving to the finish after the last pit at Vegas to Reno, the right rear with no warning exploded raising the rear of the truck quite high, my codriver changes the flat and gets back in without putting the flat back on the rack. I remind him and he says no-way because its on fire! A local reno resident said he would put it out and take the tire and wheel back. He later said it took an hour to cool enough to put on the rack of his quad. Yes low tires get hot.

Class10DAN

Two times we had low tires that did not quite feal flat get hot and explode, the first cost my codriver and his navigator a trip to the emergency room and me $95k in rebuild. The second I was driving to the finish after the last pit at Vegas to Reno, the right rear with no warning exploded raising the rear of the truck quite high, my codriver changes the flat and gets back in without putting the flat back on the rack. I remind him and he says no-way because its on fire! A local reno resident said he would put it out and take the tire and wheel back. He later said it took an hour to cool enough to put on the rack of his quad. Yes low tires get hot.
Well shoot thanks for expanding my knowledge

ErikIrvine

Nice Chinolas! RACECO is the only new SS buikder I've seen last couple years.. When's the last time alumicraft made a Single Seat Class 10?

Finally working on the Croc again, picked up a new set of arms from JFW last week

Attachments

Class10DAN

Nice Chinolas! RACECO is the only new SS buikder I've seen last couple years.. When's the last time alumicraft made a Single Seat Class 10?

Finally working on the Croc again, picked up a new set of arms from JFW last week
I’m sure if you ask Alumicraft they can build you one...

Zac Reish

No it isn’t. There is a single seat blue car that has all the bells and whistles that’s been racing for years that is just like all the new rolled roof 2 seaters. It’s blue.

Fourstroker

No it isn’t. There is a single seat blue car that has all the bells and whistles that’s been racing for years that is just like all the new rolled roof 2 seaters. It’s blue.
Forgot about that one. I can only recall 2 others besides those 2. Sallenbach and Starkey. Although Starkeys was built as a 12 then converted

9rocky

Bret Jeffers car is a oversize single seat. It placed second at Silver State.

Bro_Gill

Saw what looked like a brand new Alumicraft on a trailer headed north on the 15 parked on the side of the freeway today, I think just north of the stadium if I remember right. Neon Yellow. No numbers. Anyone know who it belongs to?

drofmij

Forgot about that one. I can only recall 2 others besides those 2. Sallenbach and Starkey. Although Starkeys was built as a 12 then converted
Sallenbachs is a Tatum, sister car to our 2 seat Tatum. Built for smiley Motorsports. Bret Jeffers is who your talking about the last single seat built. Just finished 2nd at silver state. Starkeys single seater finished 3rd

Sdracer

Saw what looked like a brand new Alumicraft on a trailer headed north on the 15 parked on the side of the freeway today, I think just north of the stadium if I remember right. Neon Yellow. No numbers. Anyone know who it belongs to?
That may have been a short course Alumicraft. I know the "Chiflados Racing Team" Gabriel/Ruben Torres have a pair of single seat alumicraft short course cars.