Class 10 only

Class10DAN

Got the Croc back together and ready for a shake down run!
Call uncultured or whatever but do you call your car the “croc” because it had a crocodile like livery on it? (I’m asking because on the class the page on Wikipedia there’s a croc)

ErikIrvine

Yes Sir, this is Will Higman's old class 10 car that was known as The Croc. I used to help him chase in Mex, and now I get to enjoy the car myself! Its like a buddy who was always drooling over your girlfriend, and they ended up getting married haha.

ErikIrvine

2020 Mint 400, it's been racing since Will had it built. Peter Hajas bought it from Will, and I bought it from Peter. Jake & Matt have been loving on this thing for decades

Class10DAN

Yes Sir, this is Will Higman's old class 10 car that was known as The Croc. I used to help him chase in Mex, and now I get to enjoy the car myself! Its like a buddy who was always drooling over your girlfriend, and they ended up getting married haha.
That’s pretty dope, have you ever thought about bringing back the crock livery as a sort of homage?

Class10DAN

ok with the 500 coming up is anyone that watches this dam thread going (or is already out there) to race? idk if you guys are gonna wait for the 1000 unless youre trying to get points but lets get talking, im curious to see whats up.

CHINOLAS

ok with the 500 coming up is anyone that watches this dam thread going (or is already out there) to race? idk if you guys are gonna wait for the 1000 unless youre trying to get points but lets get talking, im curious to see whats up.
We are not racing the Baja 500, we will wait for the Baja 1000, currently, for us, Mexicans is very difficult to prep our car with Northbound border restrictions, also Fuel is an issue too so we will be helping some local friends in Class 1.

mxben

1046 HAGLE LUMBER class 10 is sitting out the 500 and prepping for the 1K. Curious to see how the race shakes out and hopefully it gives more racers confidence in coming down for the next race.

No reason for us to run such a tough SF500 course then do another prep for the 1K.

Very excited for some cooler weather and maybe a little moisture down there.

CHINOLAS

Did mexiso stop selling pemex. Why is fuel an issue
Danzio does not recommend using Pemex on his engines if they tuned it with US Pump Fuel, also the Heat is a big factor in San Felipe if you use a lower octane fuel on the engine may cause overheating issues, Pemex does not deliver 91 octanes on Premium fuels as advertised so we have to smuggle US Pump Fuel every time we race.

Zac Reish

Danzio does not recommend using Pemex on his engines if they tuned it with US Pump Fuel, also the Heat is a big factor in San Felipe if you use a lower octane fuel on the engine may cause overheating issues, Pemex does not deliver 91 octanes on Premium fuels as advertised so we have to smuggle US Pump Fuel every time we race.
They never said nothing to me about that. Didn’t race but pre ran the 1000 in 18 on Pemex. I don’t have a temp gauge and it was not hot. So who knows.