Class 10 only

Zac Reish

Reaction
If they have a fat pay out and you can win its worth it. But if you don't have a chance at winning id skip it. Its over priced, the course is 1/5 shooting range/junkyard, 1/5 rock and cement quarry, 1/5 destroyed 2-4' whoops, 1/5 lakebed, and 1/5 battle at primm course. It is brutal.

Viola1685

Reaction
I have nothing bad against the course the rougher the better is how I like them, however for us the downtown tech is a nightmare last time we raced the mint tech took us all day didn’t get the car out to main until after 9pm missed the drivers meeting and had to be up super early for staging the next morning. Then add in the insane entry fee those reasons make it a no go for us.

E.Hagle

Reaction
Not sure if any of you guys follow Robby’s weekly video logs on his SxS but he called out class 10 guys and said his motor could be adapted to fit a sequential. He then stated that his motor only weighed in at 125 pounds and was capable of 300 horsepower. I looked into the weight of our Ecotec and it’s 330 pounds per factory spec.

Slippery P

Reaction
Not sure if any of you guys follow Robby’s weekly video logs on his SxS but he called out class 10 guys and said his motor could be adapted to fit a sequential. He then stated that his motor only weighed in at 125 pounds and was capable of 300 horsepower. I looked into the weight of our Ecotec and it’s 330 pounds per factory spec.
Easy fix, you 10 car guys Band together and proposition BITD to allow you guys to run a turbo. It would be easy enough to spec a turbo for everyone to run.

GBRACER

Reaction
not sure why turbo's are not allowed in most classes best and cheapest way to make hp
I suspect just old school ways not wanting to change, imagine a TT with turbos!!!
- australia has it right boost them all!!!

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
not sure why turbo's are not allowed in most classes best and cheapest way to make hp
I suspect just old school ways not wanting to change, imagine a TT with turbos!!!
- australia has it right boost them all!!!
There was a TTTT Josh Daniel had it and it was a rocket ship. We ran in BITD but it wasn't allowed in SCORE.

Apvmnc

Reaction
Not sure how many people are still on this forum/thread. I wanted to see if maybe I could talk to someone over the phone about joining class 10. My interest in class 10 racing buy only American races. Which I believe class 10 is for snore races with are Mexico races? But I want to do is buy a single seat class 10 car or the best in the desert equivalent to run solo races in the US. My question is about chase teams and pit support. I would be interested in buying one chase truck trailer and possibly a Jeep. But finding people to man them? What pet support is needed. How difficult is it to do in a single seater? Is it possible to run a single seater and solo chase truck? Yet again I think a phone call would be better than the thread if anybody is interested would be more than happy to pay them for their time if need/call be...

E.Hagle

Reaction
Not sure how many people are still on this forum/thread. I wanted to see if maybe I could talk to someone over the phone about joining class 10. My interest in class 10 racing buy only American races. Which I believe class 10 is for snore races with are Mexico races? But I want to do is buy a single seat class 10 car or the best in the desert equivalent to run solo races in the US. My question is about chase teams and pit support. I would be interested in buying one chase truck trailer and possibly a Jeep. But finding people to man them? What pet support is needed. How difficult is it to do in a single seater? Is it possible to run a single seater and solo chase truck? Yet again I think a phone call would be better than the thread if anybody is interested would be more than happy to pay them for their time if need/call be...
I would say your chances are pretty good that you could find neighborhood buddies that would want to join in on your adventure. Buy a 2 seater instead, put a post on here and bring in someone who knows the game. Most likely there are plenty of people who can’t afford a car themselves but would love to help out and get in the passenger seat with you. That person will also probably have people who will come and chase for you if you pay the way. Mexico is better by the way.