Class 10 only

Class10DAN

Reaction
oh and do tell more stories, im seriously interested, during the 1000 i spent a lot of time listening to weather man and weather mex and i was writing any news sown in the forum and on SCORES live stream, sadly i didnt pay much attention to class 10 a lot because score likes to look at TT...

Class10DAN

Reaction
So, do you have a class 10 car yet? Been to any riots lately?
noooo, im 17 and i can barley work to pay off my long board i got shaped cause of corona... as for riots there havent been any, but protests have been a real doozy down here in Huntington Beach.

Viola1685

Reaction
Essentially what you missed what was the usual banter amongst key board racers wondering we’re going to do when the 2.4 isn’t available, and a new 10 car built running tensor 37’s other then that, that’s about it.

McCredie A

Reaction
That new car running 37s runs fast, Pyle is looking into his motor next.

Do you know if your car will clear 37's? I know you are a BFG guy. Just wondering if the Alumicrafts with the new front end have that option. Thanks!

E.Hagle

Reaction
09AD5EA7-D436-433A-B467-2363D518E12B.jpeg

Room for 42s

mxben

Reaction
Does anyone have experience with super sticky - hard to loosen mastercraft lap belts. The Shoulders seem easy to adjust but when its crunch time and we are doing a driver change it seems like it takes an hour to get this lap belt to come loose. I've found the I have to pull corner to corner to get it to free up. But does anyone have any answers on how to make it easier to adjust.

We are losing valuable time and we need to figure something out. Thanks in advance.

mgobaja

Reaction
Does anyone have experience with super sticky - hard to loosen mastercraft lap belts. The Shoulders seem easy to adjust but when its crunch time and we are doing a driver change it seems like it takes an hour to get this lap belt to come loose. I've found the I have to pull corner to corner to get it to free up. But does anyone have any answers on how to make it easier to adjust.

We are losing valuable time and we need to figure something out. Thanks in advance.
I have been told that washing / soaking them with Woolite helps with that issue,

Zac Reish

Reaction
Does anyone have experience with super sticky - hard to loosen mastercraft lap belts. The Shoulders seem easy to adjust but when its crunch time and we are doing a driver change it seems like it takes an hour to get this lap belt to come loose. I've found the I have to pull corner to corner to

get it to free up. But does anyone have any answers on how to make it easier to adjust.

Have the bigger guy start the race. Have him loosen the belts right before the pit. Have the navigator try to loose the ones on his side. If you have a navigator.

Slippery P

Reaction

Ratchet adjusters...

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
What tire are you guys running? Brand, size pros and cons ??

mxben

Reaction
What tire are you guys running? Brand, size pros and cons ??

@E.Hagle Do you know the answer to this question ^

Ratchet adjusters...

I've seen those and thought they were jank, but never actually used one. Me and my bro are about 25-30 lbs apart and I am a bit thicker in the waist if you know what I mean... at hammers we prob lost 30 seconds fkng with that lap belt, coming up in SF we will probably have zero issues because I am planning on starting.

Does the ratchet also loosen easily ?

E.Hagle

Reaction
BFG KR3 35x11.5

The only cons is it’s heavier to load spares onto the trailer and the extra rotational mass takes a little more hp out of the car.

The tire can handle any abuse you can throw at it. We have 2000+ flat free miles. Our fronts after 300 miles of KOH are still sharp enough to be great rears for the next race. Even though you’d assume they were made from tungsten they still hook up and haul ass.

The best part is the partnership BFG brings to the table, especially down in Baja.

mxben

Reaction
BFG KR3 35x11.5

The only cons is it’s heavier to load spares onto the trailer and the extra rotational mass takes a little more hp out of the car.

The tire can handle any abuse you can throw at it. We have 2000+ flat free miles. Our fronts after 300 miles of KOH are still sharp enough to be great rears for the next race. Even though you’d assume they were made from tungsten they still hook up and haul ass.

The best part is the partnership BFG brings to the table, especially down in Baja.

Damn... thought he was asking about seat belts.

Slippery P

Reaction
@E.Hagle Do you know the answer to this question ^

I've seen those and thought they were jank, but never actually used one. Me and my bro are about 25-30 lbs apart and I am a bit thicker in the waist if you know what I mean... at hammers we prob lost 30 seconds fkng with that lap belt, coming up in SF we will probably have zero issues because I am planning on starting.

Does the ratchet also loosen easily ?

E.Hagle

Reaction
CBBE813C-5A60-47DF-A1AE-B54A9E03DB23.jpeg

I’m more curious about these new tires

Attachments

• BAB3B9B3-6D8E-4957-9AA9-6BCC73953499.jpeg
    BAB3B9B3-6D8E-4957-9AA9-6BCC73953499.jpeg
    503 KB · Views: 42

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Nothing too new about the KDR2+