Class 10 only

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I wish all the guys who think Jean is a freeway would get together with all the guys who are complaining about how beat Jean is and sort this all out.

Wendell #527

RDC Crypto
Website
www.riff-raffdesertracing.com
Everything is relative. If you’ve bounced around all the Barstow tracks enough then Jean and all those areas seems smooth. I remember everybody saying the Mint 400 was rough when it was up off Moapa. I had just been racing MORE. I raced the Mint for the first time and I kept waiting for the rough part. It never came!

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I wish all the guys who think Jean is a freeway would get together with all the guys who are complaining about how beat Jean is and sort this all out.

Mint gets rough during the TT race after the 40” tires start chewing it up. It’s pretty smooth until then. If Class 10 is averaging over 60mph, it’s not that rough out.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Mint gets rough during the TT race after the 40” tires start chewing it up. It’s pretty smooth until then. If Class 10 is averaging over 60mph, it’s not that rough out.
Agreed. The beat sections are pretty beat, but those are relatively small in comparison to the overall race course.

ICR Racing 1044

RDC Crypto
A brand new 2.4 DI used to be $3,800 brand new, ready to go in the car. Its now 7-10,000 to rebuild one that has no issues. If you blow the motor up, add the cost of a remanufactured motor to that bill. If this is being done every 2,000 miles it gets expensive very quickly. The upfront costs will be expensive to switch to the 2.5 but will be much cheaper in the long run and IMO the switch needs to be made. The one affordable part of the class is now gone.
You can buy an LS3 for that! come join 6200

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
RM would give it a try if a top 16 owner sported the whole $haaabang.also depends on terrain- no issues- no flats- bla bla bla, now where have i heard these excuses before???

Last edited: