Class 10 only

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
MG is pretty spot on. We crossed this bridge in class 5 last year. Cade showed up with a Majors K24A and smoked us. It seemed to have a better power curve altogether, not to mention a higher top speed than the ecotecs. In my expert opinion, it sounds faster lol

The “good” Honda engine does seem to be a diamond in the rough out of a certain Acura TSX etc etc, needs a certain intake manifold, throttle body, oil pan and pump. Not quite the plug and play idea of an ecotec, but I won’t get into that. The k24 out straight out of the daily driver is a dog from what I’ve heard, hence score giving out some freedom on the engine rules.

Cade made it work, they swear it’s all stock parts, it seems to be a different approach than the smaller CC screaming Hondas from the Will Higman days?

Given SCOREs clarifying of that engines eligibility, they’ve done some HW.

Advertising supports this site

Mjrmefire3

RDC Crypto
Hoping for a decent turnout. Not sure where all the 10 cars are at. Only 6 at the mint and only 6 signed up so far at San Felipe.

Cade Garcia

RDC Crypto
We don’t plan on running any mexico this year. With our new ES Motorsports mid engine 10 car, this year we plan on racing states side. We will mostly run BITD and some legacy for those wondering. Id love to see some good car counts throughout the year, the mint and SF car counts are looking a little disappointing:(

cwarren

RDC Crypto
We will be at San Felipe. Pulled out of the mint after another lackluster car count unfortunately. Winning in December got us about $1,000 less than our entry fee lol. Need more races like KOH that have serious coverage, prize money and trophies. Entry fees everywhere else are going up with a decrease in payback. Big bummer

Viola1685

RDC Crypto
Unfortunately I think car counts will suffer everywhere this except maybe rage and battle at primm just too much going on and too many races

drofmij

RDC Crypto
Unfortunately I think car counts will suffer everywhere this except maybe rage and battle at primm just too much going on and too many races

Think there was only 17 cars at rage last year. Numbers were down everywhere in class 10. Mad media is doing a race in Barstow and trying to get a permit for a 500 mile race by lake Havasu .

Cade Garcia

RDC Crypto
Think there was only 17 cars at rage last year. Numbers were down everywhere in class 10. Mad media is doing a race in Barstow and trying to get a permit for a 500 mile race by lake Havasu .
Kilian Hamlin from the Mint stated in a text he sent me saying they’re trying to shoot for another class 10 shootout. Possibly at the California 300 in Barstow?🤷‍♂️ Where ever it may be I’m for sure in.

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Turnouts for the 400 & 1k last year looked the same way until two weeks prior so I think we'll get at least a dozen cars to line up.

Pre running is bad ass down there I wouldn't give that up for anything. Half the fun IMO.

I would be interested in a big turnout lucerne / johnson / barstow race that is put on by a good promoter. Hammers is rad but I don't know if we will go back and deal with the zoo again. Nothing to do with my crash because I thought the course was rad.

Really a sad state of affairs when greed is so blinding that we've got three or four promoters who all offer the exact same product but 1/4 of the comp in each class... I really think between the economy and other factors this may end up taking the same road as amateur motocross. There were races every single weekend and 3 or 4 major series put on by different promoters but now its non existent. Sooner or later it will be just like that in ORR. Spread out the comp across four orgs and it won't be profitable or worth the work anymore.

I really think everyone should be supporting SCORE and what they have going on in Baja. Unspoiled landscape, less red tape, an experience like no other. And I bet with an increase in car counts we could lobby for a stateside race in the series. Just my two cents in between coffee and my bathroom break this morning.

Jeffers909

RDC Crypto
Website
www.moreracing.net
FiveandDime.jpg
April 23, 2022.....................Class 5U & Class 10.....................Lucerne Valley, CA

It's time for the Weddle Industries Five and Dime Shootout at the McKENZIE'S 250.

$600 Per Entry Pay Back Purse
Custom Weddle Inspired Trophies
Saturday Morning Qualifying
Prizes paid back to 10th place

3 Separate Random DNF Drawings
Exclusive 239 Films Video

20 cars in class pays $10,000 to the winner!

ENTER NOW

Jeffers909

RDC Crypto
Website
www.moreracing.net
I will say it again.....20 Class 10 entries will pay $10,000 to the winner.
Taking place at the McKENZIE'S 250 on April 23.
ENTER NOW

Five and Dime Flyer copy.jpg