Class 10 only

Advertising supports this site

Entrussed Racing

RDC Crypto
Hello gentleman, up next on the calendar for us is Legacy Baja Nevada. Will this be a low car count race for class 10, or will anyone else be joining in the longest off road US race?
That looks like it will be a fun adventure race! I know of at least one class 10 car racing also (Ryan Etter). We will be in the Midwest racing shortcourse that weekend so won't be there.

Congrats on qualifying 1st at the McKenzie's 250 (ES Motorsports cars first and second in qualifying)! Your new car is fast! We had fun trying to chase you down until we broke an axle. Sorry your race didn't go better as well.

Congrats also to Ron Weddle and Adam Pfankuch on the Five and Dime win (third overall)! Thanks to Cody, Danielle and everyone at MORE for putting on a great race!

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Our car was one whoopdidoo away from a catastrophic failure o_O

Getting JB welded back together as we speak. Should be good for the 500 if it doesn't melt mid race.

Entrussed Racing

RDC Crypto
Our car was one whoopdidoo away from a catastrophic failure o_O

Getting JB welded back together as we speak. Should be good for the 500 if it doesn't melt mid race.
What was the potential catastrophic failure? Always like to learn what to watch for.

We broke a 35 spline axle that was not very old I believe. Is this anything that is an issue in class 10? Seems like 35 spline should be tough to break with Ecotec power. Outboard hubs so they might be longer than some cars. I am thinking that we may have confused sides from old owner to us and ran them twisting opposite direction?

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
What was the potential catastrophic failure? Always like to learn what to watch for.

We broke a 35 spline axle that was not very old I believe. Is this anything that is an issue in class 10? Seems like 35 spline should be tough to break with Ecotec power. Outboard hubs so they might be longer than some cars. I am thinking that we may have confused sides from old owner to us and ran them twisting opposite direction?
That’s the only thing I’ve heard of as a potential failure.

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto

Damn, that is possible I believe they are side specific. Ouch.

We broke the engine cage at the 250 driving it really hard in the rough. Pretty crazy.

Might have been one other thing but I can't remember what it was.

Cade Garcia

RDC Crypto
STILL SAY RUN IT ? You were on the gas this weekend
Thanks man, long story short the car was running the best it’s ever ran. Unfortunately somewhere in the drivetrain something let go, no more forward drive:( I was very excited to run up against Adam Pfankuch in Ron weddles class 10 car, I’ve always looked up to Adam as a little kid and still do. In my eyes he’s one of the fastest if not the fastest in class 10, and not only was it pretty cool to finally race against him, myself and my navigator Nick seemed to be right on pace with him on corrected time. Was really hoping to at least finish the race to see where we stacked up against the man himself. Congratulations to my Weddle teammates Ron and Adam on the win!
Cade, You were leading by quite a bit on Lap 1.

Can only imagine the gap grew over the race. Good racing!
Thank you! Myself and Nick knew we had to go for it off the start, we had gapped the 2nd place 10 car by 2 min and 30 seconds after the first lap, and even then we were only able to gain 25 seconds on corrected time by the start of the 2nd lap on the 2nd place 10 car which was Adam Pfankuch. Would have been very close at the end of the race!
That looks like it will be a fun adventure race! I know of at least one class 10 car racing also (Ryan Etter). We will be in the Midwest racing shortcourse that weekend so won't be there.

Congrats on qualifying 1st at the McKenzie's 250 (ES Motorsports cars first and second in qualifying)! Your new car is fast! We had fun trying to chase you down until we broke an axle. Sorry your race didn't go better as well.

Congrats also to Ron Weddle and Adam Pfankuch on the Five and Dime win (third overall)! Thanks to Cody, Danielle and everyone at MORE for putting on a great race!
Awesome, the more ES cars the better!

Thank you, the ES cars are fast indeed! Our big car was somehow able to pull off a 1st place qualifying run, caught me by surprise actually with some heavy hitters also qualifying such as Norris racing team, and Ebberts. Would’ve been cool to see ES take 1 and 2 at the end of the race, we will get them at the next one.

Jacob Wisdom

RDC Crypto
Website
www.endosemolds.com

I broke one on the Kreger Saturday of Battle at Primm. I was also surprised, though their age is unknown

Ortiz1510

RDC Crypto
If anyone needs help with driving duties for Baja Nevada, V2R or Baja races, let me know. I currently drive a 2 seat Jimco class 10. Can help with pit guys and expenses.