• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 10 only

Class10DAN

So Nothing New has been posted in a bit so i'm gonna stir the pot... does anyone have any builds going on or knows of anyone build a class 10 car, if so keep us posted or tell your friends about the thread, cause again the thread is getting dry. Keep us Class 10 dudes happy

Class10DAN

I’m going to buy a 6100 truck. It only cost $5,000 to prep each race if that.
the coolest class 5 dude is buying a 6100, thats good for you are you going to be switching to 6100 permanently or is this just a bad ass prerunner

ErikIrvine

Heres our 2018 Alumicraft 10 car. Was ready to go for SF250.

Tony barazza design on the wrap. Install was botched by a local company and will need to be re done but here it is.
Looks beautiful!

Zac Reish

Haha Bro.
Yeah josh get ready for your doors to be blown off!!
@Class10DAN. Nah there’s a good tsco 6100 that I got a line on. Negotiating that. I ordered a mason 4wd yesterday so when that’s done I’m stepping up to TT. Time to see if this middle aged homegrown racer can keep up with the silver spoon cream of the crop. Don’t hold your breath.

McCredie A

Haha Bro.
Yeah josh get ready for your doors to be blown off!!
@Class10DAN. Nah there’s a good tsco 6100 that I got a line on. Negotiating that. I ordered a mason 4wd yesterday so when that’s done I’m stepping up to TT. Time to see if this middle aged homegrown racer can keep up with the silver spoon cream of the crop. Don’t hold your breath.

Dude take off your training wheels and buy the TT already.

SN8KE

Considering a turning (cutting) brake in a class 10 car. How often are you guys using a turning brake?

SummerTime

Considering a turning (cutting) brake in a class 10 car. How often are you guys using a turning brake?
im sure it boils down to preference; i tend to use the cutter a lot, mostly to initiate a slide in low speed corners where starting weight transfer would be too difficult or too unpredictable without it (which im sure is what it is there for). My teams 10 car does not like to turn sharply at low speeds, and it has enough travel that the effort you put into flicking the car just gets largely lost in body roll. I also occasionally use the cutter to straighten the car and keep it planted when it wants to slide on hard pack flat corners.

We just got our suspension dialed finally, and added a much larger center section and ring gear to our albins for the sf250. We also just built 2 new chase trucks to support the car this year. Hopefully we get a chance to use them soon...

Class10DAN

Tony barazza design on the wrap. Install was botched by a local company and will need to be re done but here it is.
pretty clean car, I dig it

ErikIrvine

I meant panels!!! Bro...
Dude you drove that Tacoma prerunner you had so good I bet you will dominate in 6100 and/or TT, best of luck to you Zak!

Michael Cohen

WOW! Looks great! Are you a 2nd Generation Hagle? Your family owned Class 10 with one of the best looking cars ever. IIRC, Nye Frank did the body on that Raceco Single Seater. Good Luck and Welcome!