Class 10 Q mini jacks

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
Hey guys, I saw some class 10’s have a mini jack mounted on the back of their cars. Anyone know the name of the brand? I would appreciate it any help. Thanks guys, good luck at 1000

85yota

Reaction

C4

Reaction
We make a few different styles. We offer a 2 ton and stainless steel mount. There are a handful of 10 cars running them. Because they are 2 ton, they are a little on the heavy side for a 10 car but with a 2 year full replacement warranty, it is worth it to most. We are working on a smaller jack that will be out soon as well.

IMG_5908.jpg
IMG_1383.jpg

J Burleson

Reaction
Don’t waste your money on the foa jack. They are junk imo. Had a basically brand new one(used for 2 tire changes) fail the day before the 1000 last year doing practice changes. It had been prepped just like everything else on the car. But the factory jack out of my Isuzu worked great! Check out AGMs new electric jack.

johndjmix

Reaction
We have been working on a UTV jack, a 10 car would be a bit much for it, but for a UTV it will kick ass. Prototype works good. Entire jack weighs 9 lbs. use power or crank to lift. We expect to sell it for $150. No reason to rip anyone off.

For a 10 car go with the pro eagle. Looks like a great jack!

I’ll keep you all posted on our UTV jack.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I have been keeping my mouth shut. What did he charge for that jack? Why bother with CM Steel? Go by a pair of them from Camping World for 80 bucks. Go from 3"s to 24" in seconds with a cordless impact. Weld anything you want to them. Easy, cheap, and won't need bleeding, fluid, etc... Stupid simple and not heavy at all.

Jangaard

Reaction
Eric at ES Motorsports built us a chromoly scissor jack for our new 10 car. It works awesome, light weight and easy to mount!!! I think he still he has some in stock!

View attachment 196091View attachment 196092
That jack looks great! I used to use the same style jack from camper world until two of them taco'd. I would buy one of these CM one's in a heart beat but I use a light weight bumper jack and the mount is all worked out now. Next car will have one of these great scissor jacks.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Really, you folded up a 10,000 pound scissor jack? What were you lifting?

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Really, you folded up a 10,000 pound scissor jack? What were you lifting?
You get one of those a little off kilter and they can kink and fold. Seen it happen. Not so easy on pavement but in the dirt it’s easier than ya think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jangaard

Reaction
You get one of those a little off kilter and they can kink and fold. Seen it happen. Not so easy on pavement but in the dirt it’s easier than ya think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly.

Zambo

Reaction
Folding a hummer scissor jack would be a pretty big deal. They are much wider than those RV leveling jacks. Pretty compact too.

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
We make a few different styles. We offer a 2 ton and stainless steel mount. There are a handful of 10 cars running them. Because they are 2 ton, they are a little on the heavy side for a 10 car but with a 2 year full replacement warranty, it is worth it to most. We are working on a smaller jack that will be out soon as well.

View attachment 196059View attachment 196060
This is what i was looking for

LantanaTX

Reaction
We use a bumper jack that came out of the trunk of a 1964 T-Bird. We welded a new foot on to it and drilled two holes so that it can be mounted with two quick release pins. It works fast and has been flawless for 5 years. We race vintage and it looks the part.