Class 10 Q mini jacks

Enzco

RDC Crypto
Do not buy the FOA race jack. Bought it then used it to practice days before a race. Lifted twice and something came loose and the lower shaft and foot started spinning and won’t go in or out. FOA has not responded to emails, returned calls or answered my calls. Calls go through the prompts then to voicemail they don’t return. I have seen other reviews of the same problem. Don’t deal with these crooks.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
A vintage Corvette jack will not bend or break plus they are wide for stability
1969 – 1978 Corvette scissor jack NOS #3958710 for sale online | eBay

1576469953965.png

SMS81

RDC Crypto
I’m also in the market for a new jack, been waiting for months for some foa parts, kinda giving up on it. Nice enough guy, just hasn’t delivered.

drofmij

RDC Crypto
I’m also in the market for a new jack, been waiting for months for some foa parts, kinda giving up on it. Nice enough guy, just hasn’t delivered.

Check out the new AGM jack. It solves the issues of the king jack

Mjrmefire3

RDC Crypto
We have the AGM on our 10 car. Works great. We have used it to roll the car back over, get us unstuck and change a tire. Nice feature is that you do not need the impact to raise or lower it. The attachment that comes with gives you plenty of options and places on the car to use it.

drofmij

RDC Crypto
We have the AGM on our 10 car. Works great. We have used it to roll the car back over, get us unstuck and change a tire. Nice feature is that you do not need the impact to raise or lower it. The attachment that comes with gives you plenty of options and places on the car to use it.
They are making a manual version now, and we will be running it in 2020

johndjmix

RDC Crypto
AGM electric jack by far. It lifts a corner of my friends Jeep!

If you want one PM me and I’ll hook you up (we are a dealer).

—john

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
See Eversen I hot up a wrecking yard, last time i got 2 Toyota truck ones. Eversen made a plate for the soft ground and an extension for my car. Super affordable. Oh also welded a lug nut same as car so impact works quick and efficient!