Class 10 Qualifying for the MINT

arnoldo1600

Reaction
To all class 10 racers.

Would you be interested in qualifying Thursday before the race? Since we are the first group starting in the morning heat I believe it is fair that we get to qualify.

I know it is difficult for some teams because its one more day away from work, but let me know your opinion.

thanks.

cwarren

Reaction
I think we should, 6100 is now able to so why the hell weren't we even given a decision? Why does our class with equal or more entries and competition not get this option? Especially when we are the first cars on road and track position is so important. I hear everyone chatter about it at the races maybe we need to get together and let BITD hear what the class is wanting.

Krauss279

Reaction
I agree that we should as well coming from 35th at Parker we couldn’t see 10 feet in front of the car for over 100 miles and even coming through the pack after that isn’t an easy task. We finished 8th which is respectable I would say but the dust was a huge factor for us. I also agree this is probably going to start a huge argument but if snore can qualify 200 cars at rage I think BITD can handle an extra class on top of unlimited and 6100

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

ErikIrvine

Reaction
I agree with this thread! Has anybody heard if morning race entries have reached the cap yet (future entried on waiting list now)?

Zac Reish

Reaction
The guys who did well in Parker will probably qualify around where they finished. Qualifying definitely makes the sport more fun to spectate and puts the fast guys where they should be. I think they should mix 10 and 6100 together for qualifying just like they do 1 and tt. Then both classes can stop debating who’s faster and let their driving do the talking. It’s super lame that 6100 qualifies and 10 doesn’t.

arnoldo1600

Reaction
The guys who did well in Parker will probably qualify around where they finished. Qualifying definitely makes the sport more fun to spectate and puts the fast guys where they should be. I think they should mix 10 and 6100 together for qualifying just like they do 1 and tt. Then both classes can stop debating who’s faster and let their driving do the talking. It’s super lame that 6100 qualifies and 10 doesn’t.
Good idea!
I wouldn’t mind getting mixed with 6100.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Krauss279

Reaction
I think mixing would be great at races where everyone starts at the same time like V2R and silver state this year I have high doubts they are ever going to 6100 in the morning race or 10 In the afternoon at Parker or the mint