Class 10 Question - Single Seat Vs 2 Seat (alumicraft or Similar)

Argentino

Reaction
I have a brand new 2 seat Curry 10 car, all tig welded and SCORE tagged, if you're interested.

2.4 Ecotec DI w/ Life Racing package. Will build to suit.

mxben

Reaction
No offense but thats because heger, dickerson, and mcmullen stopped racing 10.

Ya with that attitude we would prob just sign up for MORE races and save ourselves money.
We don't care who signs up. We're racing in the premier organization and going for wins.
We wouldn't sign up if we didn't think we had a shot at winning. Single seat or Two seat.
Without taking anything away from those guys' accomplishments I will say that every race is a blank slate, I don't care who you are and what soda sponsor you have on your helmet I/WE are going to race you hard and race to win.

Mikey Zed

Reaction
Thanks For everyones feed back

Ill be racing the Car in Australia

I was referring to the Chassis weight difference, i have had some mates tell me that a lot of guys are getting a 2 seater then taking the running gear out for the shorter races.

To be honest i think im just nervous that the car will be too slow for my liking and im worried the 2 seater will make the lack of power even more noticeable, I was going to go to class 1 but i think i should work a bit harder on my business and play in class 10

Has anyone got an albins over there or is every one running fortin and Mendeola in class 10?

Argentino

Reaction

If you can afford a Sadev, it's the best on the market. For your 10 car, you'd be looking at ~$36K for the newest model that was just tested at Dakar.

GEARDOC

Reaction
The majority of the cars winning races are Fortin FRS6 gearboxes.