CLASS 10

GBRACER

Reaction
Whats out there for sale?
Who are the best builders and what kind of $$ do they want for a turn key car?
Will be in the market soon, fingers crossed !!!!

billy evans

Reaction
If I was in the market for another car the racer engineering car would be in my shop already. Pretty killer deal

Last edited:

billy evans

Reaction
Forget about racing BITD with it unless you're gonna dump another $10-15k and put an Ecotec in it. I'm pretty sure the Honda isn't legal.
I was thinking more that this would make someone a bad ass 6200 car. I am a sucker for discounts.

Frank13

Reaction
Coleman 10 car is forsale. Tons of spares. Solid car forsure. Had a blast at v2r last year.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

M.Tornel Jr

Reaction
Whats out there for sale?
Who are the best builders and what kind of $$ do they want for a turn key car?
Will be in the market soon, fingers crossed !!!!
Buy Mike Johnson class 10, won a bunch of races with it, he was looking to sell it pretty cheap and i think he couldnt find a buyer

SETTING THE PACEMAKER

Reaction
I have arguably one of the fastest, winningest, best handling Class 10 Cars for sale.

iribe51600

Reaction
Call Brett at King shocks , his Fusion class 10 that i raced at the Mikes peak race is for sale , best of everything on it for sure , very good competitive car

mgobaja

Reaction
Are you looking for a single or two seat car ?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

ICR Racing 1044

Reaction
Whats your budget. We have the Ad with the 2 2400 cars. They used to race class 10 and can be converted back EASILY!
Message me/call me

Bdub 1020

Reaction
I wish. Just reorganizing priorities... for now.
Oh I know the feeling Roger. Toughest decision I ever had to make. I never had rich parents and still trying to hit the lottery lol. But when I go up to my place in the pine trees and take my grand baby fishing I realize im blessed with no stress or paying bills haha. But I wont lie I sure miss running a 10 car but don't miss spending big dollars doing it. I heard Keith from Hi Tech in Havasu has one of his really nice Alumi craft 10 cars for sale real reasonable

J.COLEMAN

Reaction
My Class 10 car is for sale... can run with any car out there. Best of the best... these other cars are cheaper for a reason. Do the research.

Attachments