Class 11 Gets No Respect :)

grampsride

Reaction
Well we won our class at the KOTD yesterday, car 1103. I can assure you that I will never laugh at another class 11 car again. I did 2 of the 3 laps, and I have to say that those are some of the hardest cars to drive, no hp, no ground clearance or travel, and no power steering. That was alot of fun and I want to say thanks to mdr and the mc callums for the hard work. We had a blast and can't wait until the night race. Congrats to the mc callums and tuckers.

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
Congrats, I am glad you liked the race and that you are coming back for the night race!

dezertboy69

Reaction
something about racing a virtually stock volkswagen thru the desert on some of the roughest terrain (some of which other, bigger cars have trouble negotiating) is downright insane!!! i give alot of respect to cl11 drivers!! that s**t is nutty!!!! congrats on the win by the way!!!

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Reaction
I have never laughed at a 11 car driver. They are the true Iron Men of the sport. I have no clue how they get through some stuff out there.

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
just to let everyone know, class 11 cars can get through alot of the crap out there just like everyone else it's just alot slower

ultrablew

Reaction
I give lots of love to the 11's. They are ALWAYS entertaining and amazing to watch. Incredible what they go through and the strength and endurance of the drivers. Huge respect....

harleys dad

Reaction
I have raced class 11 comming up on 35 years, not because it is the only option(I have 2 full on 1600 cars) I love racing class 11. I refuse to race my 11 for a trophy only, so untill they make it back to what it is supost to be, a pro class I wont be racing it at MDR anytime soon! Congrats on your win!!!

mwilsonphoto.com

Reaction
Class 11 Rocks

xjchaser

Reaction
Class 11 is not the Rodney Dangerfield (I get no respect) of Desert racing, nothing but respect for these guys. In my opinion it takes Grande Huevos to do the desert like they do, and I tip my hat to you guys :D:cool:

CLASS 11 PRO

Reaction
untill you drive one you will never know , I cant get enough of that class im hooked .
I had a rough first lap , but figured out the issue and finished..... 1111 out

grampsride

Reaction
class 11 pro, good race, we had a flawless day, and that is what we needed. I was making a funny with the no respect thing, I saw everybody else talking about class 1, 1600, 1450, and 9's., but not the 11's. I am hooked now myself, I can't wait for the night race, viva class 11!!!!!!!

CLASS 11 PRO

Reaction
we had some fun on those first 10 miles or so racing you guys , we had a great run untill the power was cut off , cant wait for the night race either

Allen Roben

Reaction
Ryan I hope your problems had nothing to do with you blowing the corner coming out off the wash, it looked like one hell of a ride from where I was sitting! Glad to see you guys keep going.

CLASS 11 PRO

Reaction
No way , I hope you got that on film , that car works best either on the two front wheels or just flying over that dam soft inside turn , the problem i was having was all electrical , but we never quit :)

Allen Roben

Reaction
Sorry man no video. I was co-dawgin the 1103 and we were about 25 feet behind you when it happened. We deffinetly made sure we made the corner after watching you fly!