class 11 hornets nest VIDEO ! Short but sweet !!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction

Last edited by a moderator:

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Those thing haul arse ! Didnt think a class 11 could fly like that !!

randy s

Reaction
dont be fooled by appearance :)
it was something to see.....and hear too. after watching it close up it appeared that they were haulin' ass and they didn't fool me. they were. this event was soooo much fun. i hope it was the first of many to come using this format from the CODE outfit. i'd love to see more gringos take their machines down there to supplement the other classes. ask gary and chelsea and their crew at mango racing if it's fun. after gary rolled his tt over, he came into his pit with a power steering issue it looked to me like from across the course where i was. his truck was no worse for wear other than that and although he had no chance for a decent result, they worked their butts off to get him back out when it was prolly easier to load the thing back on the hauler.. by the way, chelsea ended up keeping the rubber side down and putting long pants on dad at the end of the day. she's a very capable pro truck driver and she must have been stoked to whup dads butt this past week end. gary is a great guy and i'm sure he was extremely proud of her as well.

bajabird

Reaction
South of the border races are the best, especially fun are the Mexican run races!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
thats Chad RAgland on the MArtinez Clase 11

and its not Photoshop..really haulin the mail. \m/

offroadracer516

Reaction
This vid should be even more of a reason for people to build 11 cars cheapest way to get into desert racing.And one of the most fun. For those of you just watching and not racing BUILD A CAR AND GET OUT THERE!!!. You dont have to race a trophy truck or class 1 to have fun.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
thats Chad RAgland on the MArtinez Clase 11

and its not Photoshop..really haulin the mail. \m/

It goes to prove that the fastest car, IS A BORROWED CAR !!

Zambo

Reaction
I wish we had more 'bomb' starts rather than this staggered stuff. Everybody start at the same time. First guy to finish wins.

G.A.S.

Reaction
I wish we had more 'bomb' starts rather than this staggered stuff. Everybody start at the same time. First guy to finish wins.

I agree. The start at BAP in 08 was epic! haha

Jeremy1994

Reaction
it was something to see.....and hear too. after watching it close up it appeared that they were haulin' ass and they didn't fool me. they were. this event was soooo much fun. i hope it was the first of many to come using this format from the CODE outfit. i'd love to see more gringos take their machines down there to supplement the other classes. ask gary and chelsea and their crew at mango racing if it's fun. after gary rolled his tt over, he came into his pit with a power steering issue it looked to me like from across the course where i was. his truck was no worse for wear other than that and although he had no chance for a decent result, they worked their butts off to get him back out when it was prolly easier to load the thing back on the hauler.. by the way, chelsea ended up keeping the rubber side down and putting long pants on dad at the end of the day. she's a very capable pro truck driver and she must have been stoked to whup dads butt this past week end. gary is a great guy and i'm sure he was extremely proud of her as well.

I know..just because they look small and stock doesent mean they cant haul ass!

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction

rayrdz

Reaction
That was AWESOME makes you want to go build another Class 11 oh wait I got to go see my Chiropractor from the last time I rode in one of those bugs..YA YA YA YA!

Power Monkey

Reaction
I have the "bug" now. Where do I go for guidance on building decent a class 11? I would guess that torsen springs and shocks are crucial. Hard mount all the other goodies?