Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Off-road racing has had many changes throughout the years, but one thing has remained consistent no matter what. Trophy Trucks remain a fan favorite no matter where you go; whether in Baja or the U.S., they reign supreme in the desert. But they aren’t the only fan favorite; there is an argument to be made that the slowest class in desert racing is quickly becoming the new fan-favorite – Class 11 known as stock Volkswagen. I had an opportunity to ride shotgun at last year’s King of the Hammers Class 11 short course race with Josh Felix, and I got to see firsthand for myself what all the hype was about little did I know we would roll the car three times come race day. This was an experience not to be forgotten and gave me a true appreciation for Class 11 racing.

RACEDEZERT_JSTILGEBOUER_CLASS11-21-scaled.jpg

Having zero co-driving experience and my only racing experience being limited to ice...

Continue reading...

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
adrenaline level for class eleven starting line for a big race must be pretty good, just knowing what you have to go through and not get stuck or break, total concentration, i think its the purest desert class from a 'just to finish' prospective

ciscokid8

RDC Crypto
Great read! I had the time of my life this year in a 1600 car at the 1000. Very impressive and so much fun!