Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

harleys dad

Reaction
Anyone thinks they are going to throw a class 11 car together good luck, and Carfull what you buy or have build one, not all class 11s are alike. There are real good ones and not so good

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Is there a entry list or
a list of those that have committed and signed up.

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Got the best news Ive had this year regarding KOH and to celebrate I just picked up a new project. Not a class 11...but it will be my first bug :)

Attachments

• 20201218_134719.jpg
    20201218_134719.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106

DirtDgr

Reaction
Any word on what type of course we get yet? If I need to get some short course style tires I need to do it soon. All I have is the big Yoks.

DirtDgr

Reaction
Couple miles. Racing for 60-90 minutes
So are we talking a smooth prepped and watered actual short course style track? Or will there be desert racing style sections with rocks and deep ruts? Deep sand? It makes a big difference in tires and fuel needs in these cars.
Do we need to run lights of any kind?

Dave Cole 4454

KING MAKER
Reaction
Performance rules will be managed by the racers.

A) I can barely spell V W. You guys not only not what your supposed to do but more importantly now what you are NOT supposed to do.

B) We dont do 'Performance' based rules outside of a couple classes with very easy to discern parameters...tire size, number and size of shocks, number or seats and front vs mid engine.

We will form a comp committee with the active drivers. They will manage the performance tech and we will enforce their findings as necessary.

We use a 'red card' that anyone can file for anything...on course, tech, etc. We have a CRB that includes a non-competing drivers rep. In 15 years, we have had maybe 5 red cards and none in the last few years.

If Im ignorant to an impending I failed spelling show, I'd definitely like to solve it ahead of time. Thanks for any insight you can provide.

jvlocal

Reaction
Got the best news Ive had this year regarding KOH and to celebrate I just picked up a new project. Not a class 11...but it will be my first bug :)
did you get those from dennis,i remember him saying he had some cars he picked up from somewhere.