Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

fastfelix

Reaction
I really really appreciate this support guys but as of last night Lucas and I have to take our hats out of the ring for KOH. Official.

Also, I wasn't really gonna take any of your money anyway. I don't wanna be the go fund me of off road racing.

Had something go bad on the car and time constraints make KOH now impossible.

The good news is that since were not gonna be racing the rest of you slow pokes actually have a chance of winning. (Wink)

I'm pretty bummed about this but this doesn't mean we wont be teaming up at some point down the road though. Rage maybe?
What’s the problem? maybe some one can help. Whatever I have u guys are welcome to. Lucas can’t not be there! I’ve already been paid to give him the nerf of his life

EL ROMAN

Reaction
I really really appreciate this support guys but as of last night Lucas and I have to take our hats out of the ring for KOH. Official.

Also, I wasn't really gonna take any of your money anyway. I don't wanna be the go fund me of off road racing.

Had something go bad on the car and time constraints make KOH now impossible.

The good news is that since were not gonna be racing the rest of you slow pokes actually have a chance of winning. (Wink)

I'm pretty bummed about this but this doesn't mean we wont be teaming up at some point down the road though. Rage maybe?
All good, but offer still stands only if it is at Rage however. Good luck on the lake bed.

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Thank you Dave and crew.
The Same guy that put up money for KOTH also put up money for The MORE series in class 11. The Triple Crown.
There went half the cars. How many teams building cars are waiting for parts. I’m building cars and can’t get the parts I need to finish them
Yes I wish I was racing KOTH. But I was left with out a car at the end of the year.
best of luck to everyone racing.

Charlietuna

Reaction
I have seen tons of off-road business lately busier than ever, but they are all starting to back up orders waiting for “ one little part “ to finish the orders.
It isn’t just off road builders either. Have a couple of friends that were liking to order new Super Comp dragsters. Every builder they talked to said “gimme half the money now and I can start on your car in July or August”. Between parts availability and just the amount of work they have, it’s a crazy time in the race car fab business.

Tube ride

Reaction
FEBF35DB-D37C-4DEB-8E02-3375A8E3DCF5.jpeg
Looks like snow in the high desert this weeks!!! Good for hot transmission temperatures!!

dezertthing

Reaction
Let’s all give credit to Josh Felix, who took it upon himself to reach out to Dave Cole and plant the seed for this event.
Wish I could have been there, looked like a fun race. Thanks Dave, for the live feed. You put on a hell of a show!

harleys dad

Reaction
Thank you Dave and crew.
The Same guy that put up money for KOTH also put up money for The MORE series in class 11. The Triple Crown.
There went half the cars. How many teams building cars are waiting for parts. I’m building cars and can’t get the parts I need to finish them
Yes I wish I was racing KOTH. But I was left with out a car at the end of the year.
best of luck to everyone racing.
Dennis call Race-ready and talk to Bob, I was there yesterday and if he does not have what you need that would be a huge surprise. He has everything you could need in stock. Best store I have been too

fastfelix

Reaction
Felix was fun to watch! Thanks @MTPyle for getting him some help. His crash was wild! Overall a really fun fun fun race to watch.
Which crash the 2 on race course or the mean one 3 hours before race? Yes thank you mike for giving me the opportunity. Also wanna thank Dave and his whole crew. We left everything we had out there. Only if we had 20 more laps would of got a check.haha. Might have to change race team name to (flipping felix) as to fastfelix. 👊

BajaTriumph

Reaction
Was a great event, action and broadcast. Wanted so much to be in the mix, but wife had roadcourse event we had to wait 3mo for, CV sucks!
Just a thought! Next year a Celebrity C11 event, starting in front row a few seconds or minutes first. Maybe 6 bright solid color cars with big sponsor (Race of Champions style). Basic C11 cars, identical, could be sold afterwards. Who could pull that off!! Dave could??? Congrats on a excellent effort and a great week of KOH!!