Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

JDDurfey

KOH is turning into "speed week" or "bike week" for desert racers and off road enthusiasts. It is already one of the largest events, if not the largest event but this will make it even more epic! Throw in the great media coverage and the event is epic for everyone world wide! How much bigger can Dave Cole make it?

TROPHYSEDAN

Thank you Josh. Dave and crew.
11 Brothers Motorsports. will be there supporting this the whole way.
what a great way to get the year going.
come on Class 11 let’s show them we can all race. Have fun and pull together.
Dennis Sletten.

bajafox

Accepted
KOH is turning into "speed week" or "bike week" for desert racers and off road enthusiasts. It is already one of the largest events, if not the largest event but this will make it even more epic! Throw in the great media coverage and the event is epic for everyone world wide! How much bigger can Dave Cole make it?
It's eventually going to turn into a Sturgis type event, KOH is on my wishlist.

I think the class 11 race is an awesome idea, hope it brings out some Baja guys too

That 1068 car is no joke, I see it up front at almost every race in Baja.

Dave, you are putting on one hell of an event at KOH.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
As a spectator (and volunteer), can't wait to see this.

Last edited:

notime

NTR Films media guy
Will be there no matter what on #1149, 5149, 4749 or whatever Numbers you guys use Dave

FotoHoto ] Arturo Eugenio

IMG_1254.jpg

Last edited:

51rcr

nice, so short enough they will be going hard or for broke? Adding the other cars be nice to have some more desert racing variety and filler and more cars to watch on course with the T1s

DirtDgr

So how many laps? More the better! 6-8 would be great!

jon coleman

Wont be the same time as T1 or T2.

Class 11 will have their own unique course to themselves
whats the spectator situation word on the street looking like?, hope to actually make a koh before bucket kick, also, wouldn't the 11s& T1&2 on the same course put on a better show?, heck, make it an Aussie pursuit style race, that way everyone technically will finish at the same time:p