Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

dirtslinger

Reaction
whats the spectator situation word on the street looking like?, hope to actually make a koh before bucket kick, also, wouldn't the 11s& T1&2 on the same course put on a better show?, heck, make it an Aussie pursuit style race, that way everyone technically will finish at the same time:p
Ummmm, NO, we do not need to be on the same course as those classes.

HartLessPerf

Reaction
This will be awesome to see. Maybe next year I'll stop breaking my 4800 car before the race, and chase trucks after the race so I can actually check out some of the other events haha.

jon coleman

Reaction
yup, lottsa racing, lottsa classes, soooOOOoo much motorsports going on, its the perfect venue for me, a racer with out a ride

Zac Reish

Reaction
All of the class 1 and 10 bad asses need to come out and show what they can do against tt and 6100. Not expecting to see a 1 win but I would expect both 1 and 10 to be faster than 6100’s. Making racing great again Dave!
Should make class 1 so that 2wd tt can’t pull their panels and run cl 1.
Hope Gordon can make it with his new 4wd. What’s been going on with that?

JDDurfey

Reaction
I think it would be awesome to see some T1 drivers jump in Class 11 cars and battle it out. I bet Rob Mac or PAB would get the best of most of the other T1 drivers in a Class 11

MTPyle

Reaction
All of the class 1 and 10 bad asses need to come out and show what they can do against tt and 6100. Not expecting to see a 1 win but I would expect both 1 and 10 to be faster than 6100’s. Making racing great again Dave!
Should make class 1 so that 2wd tt can’t pull their panels and run cl 1.
Hope Gordon can make it with his new 4wd. What’s been going on with that?

I really doubt a Class 10 would beat a 6100. Class 1 should for sure beat 6100. Class 10 was 14 minutes off the winning 6100 at SS300 and that's a super technical course where a buggy should win. Class 1 only beat the top 6100 by 3 minutes. Unlimited should kill 6100.

Looking at the news that AJ is going to race his 6100 in the TT class at V2R is interesting.

Dave,
I assume you would have different races for T1 and T2? or are you saying they all race for the 1 winning spot?

Mike

ht racing

Reaction
a class 10 just won over all the class 1 cars in laughlin. a sxs beat all the 10 cars including mike p in a 6100 at silverstate. you can have a flawless run on a course that is good for your driving style and works for what car your driving and have great results. you cant say this class or that one will win or is faster till you see the results for that race.

MTPyle

Reaction
Oh man that hurts. Why you have to be so mean HT? LOL come on.

getting beat by SXS sucks for sure. I feel a little better that if I would not have hit that rock at the end I would not have been beat by any SXSBut you can not say IF in off-road racing. the Turbo SXS where fast for sure and the two top Class 10
Cars flat out flew. Can’t take anything away from them.

Having a good clean day is a powerful thing in off-road racing. We can’t wait for ours.

Mike
Edit I missed the word class in front of 10.

Last edited:

ht racing

Reaction
Oh man that hurts. Why you have to be so mean HT? LOL come on.

getting beat by SXS sucks for sure. I feel a little better that if I would not have hit that rock at the end I would not have been beat by any SXSBut you can not say IF in off-road racing. the Turbo SXS where fast for sure and the two top 10
Cars flat out flew. Can’t take anything away from them.

Having a good clean day is a powerful thing in off-road racing. We can’t wait for ours.

Mike
you cant say class 10 and not say sxs! 😂