Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

MTPyle

I meant to say top class 10 cars flew. I have about the same dislike for SXS as class 10’s. Haha. Not really, I dislike class 10 more. Those guys will not move over. LOL

ht racing

I meant to say top class 10 cars flew. I have about the same dislike for SXS as class 10’s. Haha. Not really, I dislike class 10 more. Those guys will not move over. LOL
but....... you guys start in front of us so if your trying to pass one you got passed or you had a problem and got passed . its way harder to get a 6100 to move over with a class 10 buggy than a 6100 truck moving over a class 10. my bumper is full of 6100 dents and they laugh at us and rabbit. so now i come in on the side of them in a corner and just push them. the pass alert and horn does not work. there is a bumper for a reason on that truck!

MTPyle

Yes I have had problems and got passed by 10’s at B1K and last years V2R and I won’t hit a 10, haha apparently I will not hit a 6100 either. LOL those days are over. I have no problem hitting anyone now as long I I give them a chance to move, if they don’t it’s on like Donky Kong.

it’s my personal opinion that class 10 guys are always trying to prove something. They want to say hey we beat the faster class. It’s like the class is insecure so they need to prove themselves all the time. They can’t just beat others class 10. They need to beat anyone and they let everyone know about when they do. Even if the others they beat had issues and they had a clean day. I can go out there in my Raptor and beat Half of the racers. Because half won’t finish, what does that prove? And SXS usually move over. Many class 10’s I have been behind absolutely will not move over. It would not matter to their race if they let us by but it sure messes up our race to be held up by a slower class. If you think class 10 is faster than 6100 you are wrong. Do some class 10 beat 6100, yes but that does not prove anything. Same driver in both classes with a clean day and 6100 kills class 10, end of discussion.

Mike

jon coleman

but....... you guys start in front of us so if your trying to pass one you got passed or you had a problem and got passed . its way harder to get a 6100 to move over with a class 10 buggy than a 6100 truck moving over a class 10. my bumper is full of 6100 dents and they laugh at us and rabbit. so now i come in on the side of them in a corner and just push them. the pass alert and horn does not work. there is a bumper for a reason on that truck!
cant you just run axels w- sharp spikes that stick out past the tire& wheel?, like 007??

ht racing

Yes I have had problems and got passed by 10’s at B1K and last years V2R and I won’t hit a 10, haha apparently I will not hit a 6100 either. LOL those days are over. I have no problem hitting anyone now as long I I give them a chance to move, if they don’t it’s on like Donky Kong.

it’s my personal opinion that class 10 guys are always trying to prove something. They want to say hey we beat the faster class. It’s like the class is insecure so they need to prove themselves all the time. They can’t just beat others class 10. They need to beat anyone and they let everyone know about when they do. Even if the others they beat had issues and they had a clean day. I can go out there in my Raptor and beat Half of the racers. Because half won’t finish, what does that prove? And SXS usually move over. Many class 10’s I have been behind absolutely will not move over. It would not matter to their race if they let us by but it sure messes up our race to be held up by a slower class. If you think class 10 is faster than 6100 you are wrong. Do some class 10 beat 6100, yes but that does not prove anything. Same driver in both classes with a clean day and 6100 kills class 10, end of discussion.

Mike
depends on who is driving the 6100. there are guys driving a 6100 that are faster than a tt but the tt prob will not just pull over for him. we all race the same course and its all the same deal the slow 6100 do not want a little buggy to pass them so as soon as i see the side of that truck it a target. if everyone would pull over it would be nice but it just does not happen all the time.

ht racing

Mike
sorry you cant drive a class 10 as fast as connor lol not a chance

MTPyle

When did I ever say I could drive a class 10 like Connor?

HT racing if I didn’t know any better I would think you are flirting with me. LOL 😂

that’s enough 6100 vs 10 debate on this thread. There really is no debate. The fastest 6100 beats the fastest class 10 every race.

Mike

ht racing

When did I ever say I could drive a class 10 like Connor?

HT racing if I didn’t know any better I would think you are flirting with me. LOL 😂

that’s enough 6100 vs 10 debate on this thread. There really is no debate. The fastest 6100 beats the fastest class 10 every race.

Mike
it should yes.