Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

dan200

#BSF200

notime

NTR Films media guy
10:37, brake fade, right?;), more videos, please! i want to learn the ways , those line selections are sweeet
Codriver was Rookie and I was helping to get thigh again, clean camera, read gps aaaand right 90, turn sharp, don’t cut... and saw JJ76 did some acrobatics better overshot and go

notime

NTR Films media guy

jon coleman

thats a good new driver tipp, Roy Kieser did the same thing at the 95' bk 1, hauling butt before BoLA, after sun came up , all of the sudden , LEFT TURN( NO GPS), last second i knew we would Not make corner, , i screamed ' Go Straight!, & he did, picked ok line and bounced around , hit some decent rocks, but, being pointed STRAIGHT gave us the easy out, looked at each other, shrugged shoulders and proceeded to the next BFG fuel stop, 1200 miles....

notime

NTR Films media guy

Wasn’t a Raptor it’s a Tacoma the one with JayLeno and Camburg races
Hope Fb links work here?

Last edited:

jon coleman

Wasn’t a Raptor it’s a Tacoma the one with JayLeno and Camburg races
Hope Fb links work here?
i would post some comment about how Slow the yoda was,& how I wouldn't be That slow, trouble is my last Plaster City race i was passed by an 11 car, TWO of them!, ( & i was driving way over 50% ( yeah, right.....

TROPHYSEDAN

How about the Class 11 shoot out this weekend at Glen Helen. What a blast. Sucks more people couldn’t of seen it.
6F612DFC-D300-44C4-AB05-96A33AC423EF.png
01E23DA0-9532-476A-B6FA-D368D6002805.jpeg

TROPHYSEDAN

Pick a weekend and I will try it.
We hope this happens. I have raced out that way with MDR years ago.