Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

Jeffers909

Reaction
Looks like EMPI and the 11Bros should put up a 2021 World Championship Class 11 Schedule....

KOH in January
MORE Freedom CUP at Glen Helen in July
SNORE Rage at the River in December?

Throw in a CODE race in between????

jon coleman

Reaction
have the longer race at the end of series, run that car Hard that last race!!!, no worrys on the next race, that makes for a nail bitting finale!

JDDurfey

Reaction
What kind of top speed to the Class 11 cars get across a smooth hard packed lake bed? Just curious.

I loved the in car footage posted a few pages back. It is eye opening to see what that class goes through during a race. Y'all need a louder horn though!

dirtslinger

Reaction
What kind of top speed to the Class 11 cars get across a smooth hard packed lake bed? Just curious.

I loved the in car footage posted a few pages back. It is eye opening to see what that class goes through during a race. Y'all need a louder horn though!
70's-80's.

Yes, you are correct, like the video above, I think the only people that hear our horn is the people in the pits, or the chicks flashing their tits out on the course for us.

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
I am working on a few things for next year. 2021 New tracks and Some new Desert. so let’s do it.
I am always trying to make the class grow so Anything I can do to help. I’m in.
Thank you Dave C. Cody J.
I’m working on the rule book to clear a lot of the gray areas.
Dennis Sletten.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
Glad and humbled read our local series CODE get some recognition, for sure the night race here in Mexicali in May can fit the schedule you guys are proposing

Jeffers909

Reaction
Glad and humbled read our local series CODE get some recognition, for sure the night race here in Mexicali in May can fit the schedule you guys are proposing
Perfect!

Kevin Sanchez

Reaction
Looks like EMPI and the 11Bros should put up a 2021 World Championship Class 11 Schedule....

KOH in January
SNORE Rage at the River in December?

Throw in a CODE race in between????
KOH in January
Record ensenada sanfelipe 30+ class 11
SNORE Rage at the River in December

or maybe Code grand prix in feb