Class 11 showdown at 2021 KOH

jon coleman

Reaction
Patience grasshopper
simple, have a ' featured ' class each year, Try to work with each promotor to try& not conflict, set a schedule a Year out, , this year its 11s, next 5-16, then maybe 1700 after that( there are' thousands 'of jeepspeed assigned numbers), the fields would be phat& showcase to public a specific class

Crowd Pleaser

Reaction
This it’s a class 11 thread right, here’s some action we got Racing the 1149

This was a fun race. I was wheeling Robert Johnson's #4701 Lightforce car and the back and forth was great. You had us in the fast sections and I picked up time in the rough. Good times!!!!!!

Jammminjay

Reaction
I am sure most of you already know but I did a quick write about what we know so far about 11 Cars racing KOH.

Rumors of trophy truck teams building 11 cars..... Herbst, Mason, Geiser, and Cops...

DirtDgr

Reaction
Any new word on this event? The suspense is overwhelming! Had to ask! Thanks!

jon coleman

Reaction
i heard a rumor, dont quote me, DC is putting together an OG landrush style start, now That will sell some extra, cold beverages at the concession stands....

nohandslance

Reaction
I'm brewer at a Congregation Ales, Would love to take part in all these cold beverage's, and offer Soft drinks, Energy Drinks and Beer. For the Land Rush Class 11 race. Is this legit. I'm curious. or Am I just a moron.
Support your Local brewery...

Lance

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
I support 2 of my local breweries. Four Peaks and San Tan. College Street and Hangar 24 when in Havasu. 😁

johndjmix

Reaction
The one time I did a land rush start was on an ATV back East. Everyone took off wide open. My bike didn’t start till the 3rd kick. This worked out - almost every quad crashed or got held up by the largest pile up I’ve ever seen.

I idled by it in the dust. I won that race.

Not a fan of land rush starts, but if I’m in one I think I’ll hang back and try to sneak by the pileup :).

—john

jon coleman

Reaction
mx starts are good practice, i love the adrenaline Rush being on the gate with 20-30 other riders knowing its about to drop, one big land rush start!!

JDDurfey

Reaction
The narliest land rush starts have got to be Hare and Hounds! Lining up with 100 plus bikes and tearing across the desert. I hit a bush in the dust one time and I must have rode the front tire with my legs out for 25 yards before the rear tire returned to terra firma! Talk about butt pucker! Unless you get the jump on the guys around you, toss your plans out the window and hang on.

Can't wait to see what Dave has in store for this event!