• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Well I thought My new 12 car was going to be ready for Rage. Then Thanksgiving comes along......we are down to the wire; electrical, brake lines and body. It's close, real close but I don't want to rush it now. I'm super stoked I see 15 on the entry list, very cool. Sucks I'm gonna miss Rage but soon enough I will be out there with you guys. I just need to stay home and knuckle under at work for a little more O.T. And get ready for 2017. Good luck guys I will try to look at the live feed when time allows.
Yours truly
12 car less Darren......

RaptorLou

One of these days Darren....
So what is the percentage mix of high and low compression cars?
Low compression and bus box here....

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Low compression & MD4-2D Mendiola.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

T.Hernquist

Really bummed about this one... Not going to make it out this year to RATR... We had some axle problems with the new LQ6 going in the car and we are just not going to make it out. My pops and I are racing the 5 car in the Record Race Ready 250 this weekend so i'm happy to at least be getting in a car but sad its not going to be at my favorite race of the year. I thought I had a really good shot at the win or at least to give Folts and Thatcher a run for their money with the new trans! But it looks like it is going to have to be put back a year. Have fun guys and be safe!
-Trey

M.Tornel Jr

Looking for a sequential transmission for my 12 car, if anyone could help out finding someone selling one it be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Really bummed about this one... Not going to make it out this year to RATR... We had some axle problems with the new LQ6 going in the car and we are just not going to make it out. My pops and I are racing the 5 car in the Record Race Ready 250 this weekend so i'm happy to at least be getting in a car but sad its not going to be at my favorite race of the year. I thought I had a really good shot at the win or at least to give Folts and Thatcher a run for their money with the new trans! But it looks like it is going to have to be put back a year. Have fun guys and be safe!
-Trey
If it makes you feel any better Trey, I'm about 90% completely done with a new 12 car but as we all know it takes time to get everything right especially on a new car. So I stayed home and worked my butt off. I'm right there with you, bummed I didn't make it too.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
I had rear hub issues day-1 (only 3 laps) and had to stop twice day-2...had fun, but no where in the hunt.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Those pesky wheels really hate being loose.
Yup...free help bites ya in the butt sometimes. It had resigual damage from last race, apparently. The studs appeared to be fine, but where they go through the hub were damaged from last race's incident; worked free and this is what you get.

Last edited:

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Anyone have the RATR full results they can post? I also need to make a shout out to CzLou for helping us this weekend. A class act for sure!

GBRACER

I have a question, we run a 5-1600 and the last two baja 1000 races our link pin spacer washers have pounded out we have run many other races on the same ones and now we re having issues with them.
What are you 12 car guys doing to make them last at least one race?
Thanks for any help.

CZLou

Hey Benny, I had a great out there giving you a hand. Thank you. It was great meeting Raptor Lou , Max and tom Bird and there crews. All in all a great time. Great people

Cooper_Motorsports

Big congratulations to Mike and the whole A&S crew for winning the RECORD race this past weekend!!!! Class act family and team. Look forward to 2017 with you guys.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

RaptorLou

CZ Lou it was great to have you there helping us all out and sharing your tale of whoa. Come by the pits anytime man, Benny sorry for your deals,, and the drama!!!! The 10 car guy came to see me Sunday after race to apologize for the field goal!

RYAN COHEE

Congrats to Chad Cummings for a solid run It was cool to see a 12 car in the mix with the Eco tech clan!

RYAN COHEE

Big congratulations to Mike and the whole A&S crew for winning the RECORD race this past weekend!!!! Class act family and team. Look forward to 2017 with you guys.

What's that plan Cooper I want to race one also..Let team up in the pits