Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

yamaducci

Who makes those STOUT Valve Covers? Looking good otherwise. Love the Weddle trans!

yamaducci

I have went back and forth the same day testing from 33’s to 35’s. To answer your question, they didn’t have the lighter, skinner 35 inch tires they have available today. With class 10 a pretty large class, tire companies had to come out with a tire that wasn’t a big bulky truck style tire. So class 12, we just took advantage and are now giving them a try.
I enjoy racing in Mexico. I loose a bit of torque with the taller tires but the difference in going over the holes is very noticeable. It doesn’t look like much but the 35’s are a much smoother ride. Some things we noticed when going back and forth with tire sizes is with 33’s some of the things that would give you a pretty good jolt, was a less noticeable feedback in the car. Also the ground clearance is improved as well. With TT’s running 39’s and larger tires the ruts are only getting deeper. When we built my chassis we did take the larger diameter in consideration during the build.
A bit heavier, but im also geared accordingly and give a thumbs up for 35’s.
I will say plenty of guys still can and do win on 33’s!
Here's a picture with 33’s and 35’s
Thank you for the details that helps. Did you happen to weigh the different combos or know the weight differences? Websites aren't that helpful since they are not accurate. Many times they use a "Shipping weight" and definitley don't give a weight if you shave them down like the Y720's. Did you ultimately make shock and spring adjustments to compensate?

Fourstroker

Thank you for the details that helps. Did you happen to weigh the different combos or know the weight differences? Websites aren't that helpful since they are not accurate. Many times they use a "Shipping weight" and definitley don't give a weight if you shave them down like the Y720's. Did you ultimately make shock and spring adjustments to compensate?
The BFG KR2 35's are 64 lbs. The KR2 32's are 39.5 lbs.

Rick 1634

Anyone know of any good two seat 12 cars that are available to buy/borrow/rent? Asking for a friend ;)
One of the Pankratz’s had a really nice 2 seat Seagrove 12 car for sale not to long ago.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

The BFG KR2 35's are 64 lbs. The KR2 32's are 39.5 lbs.
Hey Fourstroker, no disrespect I know you have been doing this racing for a while now. But......the BFG 35 1050 15 KR2 tire weighs 47. Tire weight is very important to me and my builder so we weigh every single tire that we get. Not a bathroom scale either.

nrgrcng

I'm selling a Class 12 2 seat. 1835 high comp motor build by Jiminez racing, JG transmission werks trans weddle internals, power steering, hyd clutch, lightened 930cv, dual electric fuel pumps, remote start, race series bypass and coilovers all 4 corners, Lowrance, intercom, forced air , PCI helmet wired. very well built 14k obo

fastfelix

I'm selling a Class 12 2 seat. 1835 high comp motor build by Jiminez racing, JG transmission werks trans weddle internals, power steering, hyd clutch, lightened 930cv, dual electric fuel pumps, remote start, race series bypass and coilovers all 4 corners, Lowrance, intercom, forced air , PCI helmet wired. very well built 14k obo
Any pictures

Journee

I am not sure what class we are stepping into next or if we are going to stay in 1600, but if there are any 2 seat 12 cars for sale, I would be interested in seeing some pictures and info.... Let me know!

yamaducci

Journee you should definitely move up to Class 12. I am picking one up on Wednesday and dropping it off to prep. I'll need some competition AND a Class Cheerleader to get more cars out there! Class 12's are bad azz. We just need more out there!