• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

yamaducci

And who says Class 12 is dying? This is great news for a new 12 Car owner like myself!
If you have any of their emails don't forget to forward them to the new Class 12 Coalition page so we can start focusing on 2020 races.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/2448798165361333/?ref=group_browse
Class 5 Coalition is getting ready to meet at Jakes Fab to finalize their Top 4 races to enter. We should be doing something similar in Class 12.
I live in Maryland so it's a little harder to coordinate live meetings but if anyone has suggestions I am happy to coordinate.

SKM Built

If anyone is looking for a single seat this one is still available. I always wanted a 12 from when I first got into racing, but i fell into class 5. Unfortunately I can't race both classes and this car needs to go. I only raced it once after I completely rebuilt it. This car was owned by mountain material and then Zac Reish. 14k

Attachments

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Qualifying? We're starting behind dozens of Class-10 cars already, right? It normally doesn't affect the overall results anyway. Coming down a whole day early isn't worth it IMO. Knock yourselves out. :) See everyone at the race!!
20190926_151726.jpg
FB_IMG_1563965250509.jpg

Last edited:

BBBBeans

Qualifying? We're starting behind dozens of Class-10 cars already, right? It normally doesn't affect the overall results anyway. Coming down a whole day early isn't worth it IMO. Knock yourselves out. :) See everyone at the race!!
:cool:
more racing we get to do! plus you get to start in front of any class/car that is slower than you on race day,