Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

Maxwell_99

Considering LA just extended the 'stay at home' deadline, I doubt this race will happen.

P.S. Thats a bad mo-fo on the SNORE flyer

Journee

1589911478305.png

Entry list as of today! Get your deposits paid so you can be in the drawing Saturday! I think Sammy and Chad are coming as well.

We will be marking the course Saturday 5/23 at 8:00am. We will be meeting at Start/Finish! Let me know if you can make it to help!!!

Journee

c12.jpeg

We are gonna have so much fun! Don't miss out! Get your deposits paid today to be in the drawing this Saturday!

Journee

kc 2020.jpg

Up next!!! Come race in the Dark! Great showing at the Skull Rush 250, let's keep the momentum in Class 12 going!

yamaducci

I want to share my First Race and First Place Win at the MORE McKenzie's 300 on June 6th 2020. I also Won the "True Grit" Award for pulling this race off with a new car all the way from Maryland! My "True Grit" Write up can be read on MORE's FB Page. I am Car 1248 there on the cover (Top-Right)

M.Tornel Jr

I want to share my First Race and First Place Win at the MORE McKenzie's 300 on June 6th 2020. I also Won the "True Grit" Award for pulling this race off with a new car all the way from Maryland! My "True Grit" Write up can be read on MORE's FB Page. I am Car 1248 there on the cover (Top-Right)
Thats great man, congrats 👍

yamaducci

Thank you. I did end up rolling it on lap 7 Mile 23. Got flipped back over. Added some oil and finished. I need a new roof and some prep for the next race now though. I hope no major damage is lurking under the dust.

Journee

1594922157249.png

Dont forget Course Marking Saturday Morning!

Looks like we have (6) 12 Cars racing the SNORE Midnight Special as of today.

1206 Sammy Ehrenberg
1215 Michael Benedict
1228 Journee Richardson
1246 Chad Cummings
1253 Charles Harvey
1299 Vic Bruckmann

Last edited: