Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

Journee

Reaction
CLASS 12!!!!

Come race the McKenzie's Mayhem Jeff Quinn Memorial Race in Primm NV December 10-13, 2020!!!!!
Rage at The River has been cancelled due to COVID, so SNORE is adapting and overcoming and making it happen!

24/7 Companies has put up $3000 for CLASS 12!!!! In addition to regular payback!

Different course than BAP but same 3 day format with qualifying Friday and Racing Saturday and Sunday!

Room Code: SVSNO12 Rooms are $28 for Thursday and Sunday and $70 for Friday and Saturday!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Journee
SNORE Class 12 Rep
JourneeRichardson@gmail.com
(760) 917-4215
SNORE 250 Journee car.png

E motorsports

Reaction
we are new to 12 old to dezert racing we bought scott bassets car( i think that's his name)
my driver has been asking you guys a lot of questions C.ELLIS
we are still working on the #

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Reaction

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Reaction
A&F Motorsports is building (2) Class12 cars to race. We have not decided on what race series we are going to race in. Our issue from what I have heard is Snore/More don't let you have Type 4 Shrouds on your Motor? is that Correct? if so we are racing BITD, Legacy, or Score. If I can run these shrouds, we might head your direction. (1) car is almost finished its transformation to 12 and the other is 2 months from Completion.
You can run a Porsche-style shroud if you're running a high compression (original rules) motor, with appropriate displacement to 1 or 2 seater. The Type-1 shroud restriction is only for a low-compression rules motor...in any sanctioning body, as just mentioned. SNORE consistently has the highest car counts for class-12 with the lowest entry fees. Why race anywhere else?