sdcharter

RDC Crypto
Dave Cole ( THE MAN!!!)

is alowing class 12 to race KOH
i think race day is saturday jan 29
$10,000 bonus if we get 10 entries
$1200 entry fee
any body down for this?
I am 100% in for racing KOH class 12. How do i sign up? I sent an email to registration asking if there was a class 12 for KOH last week with no response. Doug satterfield 1229

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I am 100% in for racing KOH class 12. How do i sign up? I sent an email to registration asking if there was a class 12 for KOH last week with no response. Doug satterfield 1229
Not the worst entry fee at $1200. Who is the sanctioning body in reference to rules seeing they have no history with buggies? How are they handling tech & rules? I've run KOH several years with some of the big pro crawler teams, but then KOH opened it up to an invitational with TT/Unlimited Truck just a couple years ago as a "side-show." Now this opening to desert buggies... KOH, for those who have never gone, is soooo huge, especially with all the spectators and Hammer Town! Actually, it's a kind of a big/fun circus. Just a bit hesitant to race until they demonstrate they can pull it off safely and fairly, etc. Again, KOH is an incredible spectacular of desert and dust, especially for the spectators. It's getting pretty late now for my team to decide to go at this point, but if we get organized for next year and the KOH organization sounds smart on how they are doing it we could be in.

Warrant 5 Racing

RDC Crypto
Few months ago there was a neth 12 car for sale that was built for bilek racing. Wondering if anyone has seen it race lately? Previous owner was in Colorado. I really like the car did not have the cash to buy it last year
I drove to Denver and bought it a few months ago. Planning to use it mostly as a play car but going to probably race a few races with MORE in the near future.

One-Eyed Peter

RDC Crypto
WINDAGE TRAY or NO WINDAGE TRAY? That is the question. We just had a motor builder finish our Class 12 2276 and he chose not to put a windage tray in it. He said he's seen too many break and cause issues. From what I understand, most run them. Being a relative newbie to the tricks of building an off-road specific motor, does this spell certain death for this motor? Does anyone not run them? Any advice is much appreciated. I need to know asap, since we need time to have the motor torn back down to put one in. Aargh.

E motorsports

RDC Crypto
WINDAGE TRAY or NO WINDAGE TRAY? That is the question. We just had a motor builder finish our Class 12 2276 and he chose not to put a windage tray in it. He said he's seen too many break and cause issues. From what I understand, most run them. Being a relative newbie to the tricks of building an off-road specific motor, does this spell certain death for this motor? Does anyone not run them? Any advice is much appreciated. I need to know asap, since we need time to have the motor torn back down to put one in. Aargh.

call adam wiks in vegas he builds the best 12 motors IMHO