Class 12 /1100/ SCORE Lites ONLY Thread

Riverguy553

RDC Crypto
Why so few 12 cars at the More race? Other classes were full? Cars sitting or guys going to class 10 or just sitting it out?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Honestly I don’t know. I know that there are a ton of 12 cars out there and if we could pick some races that are local and affordable I think we could get a fun race. Look at the Ridgecrest race, there were 16 and that was a lot of fun. Class 10 is the ticket right now it seems. I think the motor in the 12 car is what is driving everyone away, I will tell you if I blow up my plenum I will most likely build a pump gas motor due to the cost.

Rick 1634

RDC Crypto
Im still confused, i saw him about the same mile marker working on the right front changing a tire! If we didnt have issues with getting smashed i think we could have made the 5th lap. I would like to put together a couple of races for next year where we can get some good car counts. Last year this race had 10+ cars. Is there anyone that would like to help or figure something out? I know our next race is RAGE and they seem to get a good turn out!

We were probably running close behind, just didn't know it. I lost roughly an hour with a trailing arm bolt issue. Five laps could have been possible with a clean run.

I'm down for any desert race with 10+ entries.

BBowles85

RDC Crypto
the guy that gave us the love tap turned out to be really cool and was just bad timing on the turn and all is good I know that's part of the sport. If they would have tagged us about a foot farther back on the car it would have hit the cage instead of the exhaust system. cant wait to get behind the wheel again this race would have been a lot of fun with more cars.

Perfect Race

RDC Crypto
That's where I am at. I have a good old Chenowth that's been parked but I need to reconfigure and go thru the engine. Currently a class 10 dual carb and I need to switch to the new single carb low compression and come out and hit a few races and have some fun. I was just surprised at the five or so entries last weekend.

Dirtman

RDC Crypto
I had planned to be there but life sometimes happens and I ended just spectating/pitting.

I know there is a problem with having to purchase a permit for Sunday if it goes past midnight that Cody hopes to solve for next year. If not how about asking for an increased entry fee to cover the cost or start the race at midnight and finish at noon. Don't know about anyone else but I think a midnight start would kick ass. Finish about the time it starts getting too warm.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
I was just out there helping Dirt Mob. I'm taking a racing break until the 2015 season starts and then making another SNORE Championship effort my priority. That means 2015 BAP is our next race...unless the wife wants to run Powder Puff.

RaptorLou

RDC Crypto
Well after many years of 2/1600 class retirement, I am now going to be in the 12 club. Tear down is in progress..... Bare frame and inspection and mag coming soon!!!! Got used car..... decent parts...

RYAN COHEE

RDC Crypto
Dec M.o.r.e race will be my first race outing with the new 12 car...How about we pick a M.o.r.e race and make it a 2015 12 car shoot out???

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Sounds like fun, I am trying to get (Mike) MWbrewco to come out and run his.... Maybe Ridgecrest????;)

Post up if Mike is coming out. I used to own his car and he is a super cool guy.

RaptorLou

RDC Crypto
Yeah Mike is legit! We got our ham ticket together years ago and he has my old HJ frame in the 5 car.... I have been poking him to GITERDONE!!!! Thinks he was looking for low cost 2 way VHF radio next...
Oh, we will be volunteering at SNORE 250.....Gathering ideas for my car....

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
The only MORE Race worth doing this for just passed (KC Hiltes/Midnight). Come on Ryan, come to a SNORE race. There are always more Class-12 cars on average at SNORE...I'd vote for BAP because it is easy to pit for (for those with small teams) and normally has the biggest overall entry numbers of all the desert races, if you include all classes...plus it's fun to spectate too! There is also the tree bar drinking "competition" too! :)

Riverguy553

RDC Crypto
Myself and my partner are going to race RAGE and BAP for sure. After that we are going to go where the car count is. It would be fun to pick 2 races for 2015 to try and get a 20+ car count. I'm up for anything, just let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this.

Scott Kinman
Brian Bowles

bhernquist

RDC Crypto
Well I just picked up Steve Mamer's 12 car for my son and I to race. He's just old enough to start driving so here we go! Anyway, what's the next race the Class 12 guys are doing? I'd love to take it out and see what it does....

Maxwell_99

RDC Crypto
We were supposed to have our car there for a test before the 1000 but ran out of time. Just completed the switch to pump gas and it made the car a lot more fun actually. Way more driver friendly and les like and old 2 stroke 125. Hope more guys make the switch and get back out racing. Hopefully people will make the switch before any more good 12 cars get cut up and turned into 10 cars.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
I have a bad ass single seater that was competitive. Its a repair project now. With the torsion housing needing to be replaced or repaired, but the body is as good looking as they come, it has all big front end parts and floater hubs for tons of rear travel. Make me a reasonable offer and its yours. Or it will be cut up and parted out soon. Lots of good parts go with this car. Save thousands and get a head start with a great starting point on what would be a very rewarding project.