• Forum membership has its advantages....

class 12 M.O.R.E Series 2015 who is running it?????

RYAN COHEE

I plan on running the full series in class 12 year 2015 who else is going to make it?? How about a Snore/More 12 car shoot out this year???

Dirtracer 619

me too thinking 2015 might just try it

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Not gonna race MORE...SNORE Series for us next year...the best home for class-12 :) Come to the dark side Ryan....

Riverguy553

We will be at BAP then who knows. I would like to get another large car count race like last year. RATR was so much fun and it has 11 cars!

to Help out during the 2015 Racing Season, we have started the "2015 Racers Safety Package" Sale so everyone can have New Racing Safety Gear and have fun and be safe in 2015. If anyone has any questions, please contact us via email at Glamisrescue@gmail.com or on our website at Glamisrescue.com We will be at the Awards Banquet as well to speak with you about Glamis Rescue working with MORE in the 2015 Racing Season and we will be taking orders on the "Safety Package" and also the Live Satellite Tracking for the 2015 Racing Season. Lets all have fun and Be Safe during the 2015 Racing Season.
Glamis Rescue 2015 MORE Safety Package Flyer 004 copy.jpg

RYAN COHEE

So are you racing BAP and then the MORE race? Just the MORE race? It sure looks like you will get a bigger 12 car count at BAP. My .02
More all year!!! First race with the new car in Barstow...

Jeffers909

Congratulations to Ralph Potts for winning the Class 12 Championship 3 years in a row now! Due to Ralph's tremendous success, MORE is reviving the long forgotten "Bounty Program" for the 2015 Season.
  1. $200 per race to any Class 12 who beats Ralph Potts for the win. Pot will rollover to next race if Potts wins.
  2. $1000 to any Class 12 who can beat Ralph Potts for the 2015 Class 12 Championship.
That comes out to a total bounty of $2200 up for grabs!
I spoke with Ralph at the 2014 Awards and all he had to say was, "Bring it On!"

RYAN COHEE

Congratulations to Ralph Potts for winning the Class 12 Championship 3 years in a row now! Due to Ralph's tremendous success, MORE is reviving the long forgotten "Bounty Program" for the 2015 Season.
  1. $200 per race to any Class 12 who beats Ralph Potts for the win. Pot will rollover to next race if Potts wins.
  2. $1000 to any Class 12 who can beat Ralph Potts for the 2015 Class 12 Championship.
This is awesome Cody !!!! We also need a 12 car shoutout at one of the combined races!!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Jeffers909

Biggest 12 car count was in Ridgecrest last year, 16 cars. MORE was planning on making this a big Kartek Bonus race for Class 12 again in 2015.

Shoyrtt

The Bounty Program is very cool, but it sort of has a Lottery ring to it. Everyone knows that is impossible to win the Lottery and its even less likely that you could ever beat Ralph!