class 3

RC RACING

Reaction
Hello everyone I'm fabricating a full size bronco
to use it as a prerunner but I also would like to race it in class 3 in the Code races
anyone out there knows the rules for class 3 I got 1 pc fiberglass clip,bedsides
I'm thinking extending the I beams but I don't know if that's ok :confused:

Reaction
CODE uses the SCORE rules (somewhat) although I have never seen a separate class for Class 3 cars. There are options though in Sportsman and Safari classes and one Bronco ran in Class 8 until in got wadded up in one of the races a year or so ago. Bring it down and there will be a place for you to race. CODE races are Mexico’s best kept secret; that and $1.82/gal Diesel.:D

RC RACING

Reaction
do you think i should go with the extend of the I beams & all that I see pics of
the Moss brothers bronco & they don't have any fiber & It looks like a stock suspension
I would like to know more on the rules

roach

Reaction
look like me an you will do alot of communicato. i will probably also do a couple of code races in my brocno. i am off to work, but i will be in touch with you. i have already done alot of the homework for the questions you have (and the ones you are gonna have!!)

RC RACING

Reaction
Well it looks like you're the one then, the fabrication is going to start in a week or so
but before I go & spend all the money that I don't have I want to make sure that I
can race at least the class 3 code I don't know the rules & all that, so far I'm pretty happy with the way my bronco is coming. thank you talk to you soon