Class 3000 at Vegas to Reno

cncman

Reaction
Looks like they are having some issues but over coming them good luck and hang in there you have 2 more days of fun!:D Good luck Karl and Brian:):D:rolleyes:

Shoyrtt

Reaction
I have been following them. I was surprised to see Kevin having issues. That car has been bullet proof lately.

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction

cncman

Reaction
Kevin up front never, he might have his hands full now that there is a tracker involved !!!@! Ha Ha Ha

Racer3011

Reaction
kevin up front never, he might have his hands full now that there is a tracker involved !!!@! Ha ha ha
wow thats funny darren you talk about trackers after your guys confessed to course cutting at the more freedom 250. The funny part about that is you cheated and we still won the race. Results speak for themselves you havent finished a race this year. The only reason we didnt finish parker is because the awesome mefi 5 kept going into limp mode. Why dont you fix the other two cars that couldnt race with a mefi 5 so they could race too. Even 3020 your own teammate couldnt compete because motor issues. Seems to me like the eye patch should come off and you should get behind the wheel. Oh and by the way if you looked at the first 70 miles on the tracker i beliee your car was in third placce. That is behind the 3021 f1lite and 3043 trophylite. All we can say is our car is in one piece still. I think its also funny how when we built the f1lites we were wasting money on 934 cvs, and stainless headers and shocks wouldnt work with a small spring set up in front. If you take a look at 3018 it seems that now both f1 lites hae beatin 3018 so he has 934 cvs, a stainless header, oh and now he has our spring set up. Sounds like that team really likes to fallow others.

Junior 3021

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Oh the drama coming from 8 hours away.. We (3021) were slightly ahead of carl for a bit.. 8 minutes but we know just as well as him its a long 3 days. We had minor fuel fitting issues that turned out to be a bad o-ring and were sucking air all day. We barely made the cutoff time for pit 4 so we just called it for the day (DNF) so we could fix it properly with more time than the aloted one hour. Tomorrow we'll see if the problems are gone.- Craig

Racer3011

Reaction
hope the prolems are fixed... goood luck kevin ellis 3021 and the whole pacfic states team

yzchick

Reaction
Hey Darren~
Been following them all day from the computer of course! ;)

Even with issues they had a good day today, hopefully the same for tomorrow and Saturday.

fullthrottle

Reaction
3021 Update,

Kevin and Jerry ran strong for the first 75 miles and had a sixteen minute leed at that point to then be down for over thirty minutes. We have some great in car footage of all the passes with major dust and silt along the way. We made a driver change at pit 3 with Jeff & Tom taking over and the car went down again at mm 107, resulting in a long day screwing with the fuel problems. They ended up getting to pit 4 one minute after the cut off so we took the one day DNF allowed by BITD and fixed the car last night.

Day two will have Craig Hall & Fred starting followed by Jeff & Tom, and then Kevin & Jerry finishing.

This is our first big race and there is still alot of racing left the next two days.:)

cncman

Reaction
Very demented response,Racer 3011 the only people that might believe what you typed are in your group. But type away,

Shoyrtt

Reaction
3021 Update,

Kevin and Jerry ran strong for the first 75 miles and had a sixteen minute leed at that point to then be down for over thirty minutes. We have some great in car footage of all the passes with major dust and silt along the way. We made a driver change at pit 3 with Jeff & Tom taking over and the car went down again at mm 107, resulting in a long day screwing with the fuel problems. They ended up getting to pit 4 one minute after the cut off so we took the one day DNF allowed by BITD and fixed the car last night.

Day two will have Craig Hall & Fred starting followed by Jeff & Tom, and then Kevin & Jerry finishing.

This is our first big race and there is still alot of racing left the next two days.:)
So how does the DNF on day one put you in relation to the two other 3000s? Is it a huge time penalty? We have never run V2R so sorry for the dumb questions.:eek:

Jim

Shoyrtt

Reaction
Found this picture of Scanlan's car (new paint job I see:D) on Pirate 4X4:

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction

Racer3011

Reaction
Very demented response,Racer 3011 the only people that might believe what you typed are in your group. But type away,
it ok we have incar video of the race and it shows how long it took for your team to catch up. as far as the computer issues there is plenty of people who will vouch for us.

good luck to team pacific states 3021

cncman

Reaction
it ok we have incar video of the race and it shows how long it took for your team to catch up. as far as the computer issues there is plenty of people who will vouch for us.

good luck to team pacific states 3021
Karl
said he wanted Kevin and your group to have a good head start, maybe he should of given you a bigger one!

as far as the computer issuse You do not know what you are talking about,
All customer must call me to let me know they are having an issuses, Kevin never called me and I called both Kevin and Jeff when i heard they were having issues,
since you can't make someone call you they chose to do things there way!!!

So now that this has nothing to do with you Get a life and let them talk call or type.

cbrdoll

Resident Cougar
Reaction
It sure is.:rolleyes:

Trying to get this back on track.;)
As of 3:20 PST on Day 2, 3018 has a healthy 100 mile lead on 3021 & 3043
Oh yeah...and at 5:05 PST Day 2 #3018 still keeping it ON THE GAS!!!!!!! Way to go Karl & Brian!!! 140 mile lead now!!! :D:D:D