class 3000 C1 lite new race team

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Fusion Off-Road is proud to announce a new racing team for the new class 3000 in BITD, MORE , MDR, DRIVE.Fusion Off-Road has teamed up with Sunset signs and wraps to build a new Class 1 Lite on the new chassis platform built by Fusion Off-Road. Our race debut with all the new sponsors is set to be out at Parker 425. WE will post all the pics of the new car from ground up and as our contracts get signed with the new sponsors. Since we are building a new race team we will be looking for a few volunteers to help with the pitting at the races . I will soon post the cad drawings of the new chassis R&I industries made for us.

jim_moulton

Reaction
That's great news Brian. Nice to hear race cars are being built these days.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Here are the cad drawings Thanks do Craig Hall @ R&I Industries.c1 lite1.jpg

c1lite2.jpg

c1lite 3.jpg

c1lite 4.jpg
this car and the hole entire jig setup is 100% cad designed

fusionoffroad

Reaction
just picked up the Wright gearbox for the transmission's. we got the best in the buisness on our gearboxes now. If anyone needs trannywork done contact Rickie @951-372-0404
They are located in corona just down the street from Kar Tek

Hollowpoint

Reaction
The new chassis looks good on possibly my favorite class 3000 platform. What are the changes to the new chassis? Is the wheelbase max'd to the class rules?

fusionoffroad

Reaction
the class is set at 103 w/s for transaxle cars and yes mt new w/b is 103. The changes are tottal.we reingeneered the hole car. It now has a boxed bulkhead, front arms and trailing arms. Every tube in the car is designed in solidworks."INCLUDING ALL THE JIGS FOR THE NEW CAR" we did not make one piece of the jig by hand to assure compleatly square and straight cars with perfect repetability.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I like the idea of the single seat, two wheel, minimal cage design, but the driver still needs a helmet & steering wheel to be completely safe.:D:D

Looking forward to seeing the real thing rather than my etch-a-sketch version.

fullthrottle

Reaction
I look forward to seeing the finished car with the new bulkhead and arms should be a good finishing car and with Craig's involvement this new car will no doubt be a big improvement.

CMazzulla

Reaction
What size tire? Im glad Craig finally drew himself, i can recognize that face anywhere.