Class 5 in top 9 at norma so far

Zac Reish

The Precepts Race team of Drew Belk is killing it so far. Ahead of some real big names. and only 11 minutes out of the lead. After the MINT win these guys are on fire!!

Crusty Shellback

Good group of guys and gals. They usually use our pit area at BITD since we are the afternoon race.
Good luck to them.

Baja Belk

LJ drove Day 1, passed about 70 cars, and finished 9th o/a. His navigator Brian Hoeppner drove Day 2 with me riding in the wrong seat and he killed it, only losing one position physically all day, for only his second time driving the car. I drove Day 3 getting up into 8th after stage 1 but we suffered a flat 5 miles from the end of stage 2, putting us down ten minutes but it looks like we’re still 13th o/a. Drew is driving today, and we’ll flip a coin for tomorrow, depending on how today goes. Total team effort. There have been lots of surprised faces at the finish line every day, thinking this little Baja Bug must have gotten lost or something.

Mooch2Peril

LJ drove Day 1, passed about 70 cars, and finished 9th o/a. His navigator Brian Hoeppner drove Day 2 with me riding in the wrong seat and he killed it, only losing one position physically all day, for only his second time driving the car. I drove Day 3 getting up into 8th after stage 1 but we suffered a flat 5 miles from the end of stage 2, putting us down ten minutes but it looks like we’re still 13th o/a. Drew is driving today, and we’ll flip a coin for tomorrow, depending on how today goes. Total team effort. There have been lots of surprised faces at the finish line every day, thinking this little Baja Bug must have gotten lost or something.
For my own curiosity what is your avg mph? This is awesome for you guys, I love the “surprised faces.”