Class 5 only

Erik Irvine

RDC Crypto
Website
www.FinishLineWELD.com
I vouch for the Ross family as well. Clare Ross used to smoke us in our sportsman Baja bug back when she raced their 5 open in class 1300 MDR (due to nobody racing 5u).

What's the first race for this 5b class in 2013??

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
Parker always draws a decent 5 car crowd. We know the Martins will be there, Steve alexander will be there, belks were there last year and have been on a tough luck streak against the martins since last december. So I bet they're gonna bring the big dogs out. I know Jim Varshays cars prepped and looking for a possible race not sure if parkers what he's looking for. Wheezy should be set and ready by then. I know your car will be ready Eric. My car may be ready for action by then. Rusco had mentioned parker but he has a blown motor. Lazenby and Moldenour seem to never back down from a challenge so I bet they'd show. Steve tyo has his ford package in the works for a while and is no stranger to parker. Steve Griffith is always game when the rest come to play. Hall didnt shy away from the last contest and put just about everyone to shame with the super sano 5 unlimited. So, it could be parker. I can't commit to antyhing until my cars running which it isnt at the moment.

Randy Ross

RDC Crypto
Website
www.racecdr.com
Thank You Wheezy and Erik for the kind words. I am always open to this no matter what . It just may not be for everyone,with that being said I think it is aunique way of going racing for a points championship and a way for individual racers to pick races that have car counts and really thats what we want. Also there is strength in numbers going to the promoters and negotiating for perks. Also if ALL CLASSES DID this you could possibly get title sponsors so we all could race for other peoples money not ours. I make no money off of this in fact I have spent my own money to see if this would work. I dont want to be a promoter at all just help racers get better racers. BTW raced a 5 car in the late 80's till 98 when I got shot racing the Baja 500 in my 5 car. And family is doing well thanks for asking mom (77YO) not racing the PP in the 5 car due back problems but last year raced both 5 car and a class 1 in PP. Anyone can call me and I will explain the series easier than over the internet. Check the website as the class 5 2012 points are on there under the regional series,and again it may not be for the 5 guys and thats ok

Randy Ross
714-813-9676

blkbomber

RDC Crypto
Martin Bros are looking to to do 1 to 2 more races before the end of the year. Not really sure which ones yet. We have the TFT title to defend but Bitd BWC looks like fun too. As always we look to see if there will be a car count before we enter any race. For next year Parker is always a good one and hopefully everyone can come together and pick a few more races as a group.

JRV 511

RDC Crypto
Thank You Wheezy and Erik for the kind words. I am always open to this no matter what . It just may not be for everyone,with that being said I think it is aunique way of going racing for a points championship and a way for individual racers to pick races that have car counts and really thats what we want. Also there is strength in numbers going to the promoters and negotiating for perks. Also if ALL CLASSES DID this you could possibly get title sponsors so we all could race for other peoples money not ours. I make no money off of this in fact I have spent my own money to see if this would work. I dont want to be a promoter at all just help racers get better racers. BTW raced a 5 car in the late 80's till 98 when I got shot racing the Baja 500 in my 5 car. And family is doing well thanks for asking mom (77YO) not racing the PP in the 5 car due back problems but last year raced both 5 car and a class 1 in PP. Anyone can call me and I will explain the series easier than over the internet. Check the website as the class 5 2012 points are on there under the regional series,and again it may not be for the 5 guys and thats ok

Randy Ross
714-813-9676

Its not that I'm not interested , Just spending the time I do have on getting this thing off the ground , We will get together for sure

JRV 511

RDC Crypto
Martin Bros are looking to to do 1 to 2 more races before the end of the year. Not really sure which ones yet. We have the TFT title to defend but Bitd BWC looks like fun too. As always we look to see if there will be a car count before we enter any race. For next year Parker is always a good one and hopefully everyone can come together and pick a few more races as a group.

We are all over it like a bum on a bologna sandwich !!!

rusco

RDC Crypto
Motor just needs heads and rebuild unless BITD adopts 5B. I figure this change will take about 6 months. Finishing Jeepspeed prerunner this month. If Parker is the target, we'll be there.

SKM Built

RDC Crypto
As a car owner what would be your pick of three races for 2013? Post up your thoughts and we can work ona planned 3 race series for next year. 5u and 5b together, this is going to work. For me I will finish out the year with T4T race Dec 1. Ive always wanted to race Parker, maybe a HDRA race at primm and the more 500 cause I like the challenge of driving that race solo.

Your three races are???

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
Ease up on the requests... I'm building a rad new feature that will allow voting for the NEXT season at the end of every season. It will be a significant new feature of the upcoming class5coalition.com website. I appologize for the delay in getting the new site launched; it's been a bit more time consuming and a bit more expensive than I had initially planned on. I continue to guarantee that it will be a GREAT RESOURCE for ALL BAJA BUG enthusiasts, but you gotta be patient.

That being said, throw your ideas out there for the races you'd like to see on the list for official vote. I think we are all in agreeance of a 3 race series?

Randy, I will be calling you a bit later this afternoon.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
It's a scary story! I'll let randy tell it, but the Ross Racing tailer says "Drive It Like You're Being Shot At" for a reason!

LSW534

RDC Crypto
I am not sure when we will be racing again. Steve H. was talking about a race on Veterans weekend, but I have another commitment that weekend. He may race though.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
Great talking with you last night Randy and I really believe you're onto something with the CDR concept and I think we should adopt the concept for the class 5 racing seasonS. It just makes sense on so many levels when you take a step back and look at the numbers. I should be speaking with Jim, Steve and Scott this evening and hopefully having a meeting soon to go over all the details and how we can implement this to help grow interest in racing class 5!

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
We are talking class 5 right?? VW 2388!! I know they changed a lot of motor allowances but this is real and old school!!

There hasn't been any recent changes worth speaking of...not yet. Alot of wishful thinking and fairy-dust, IRT rule changes, but nothing solid (as in not any major sanctioning bodys) accepting engine changes.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
RDC Crypto
Wrong