• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

Bro_Gill

934s. The larger tire diameter creates an exponential amount of increased rotating mass weight. More rotating weight means bigger everything needed. Chase that tail! See Young Chase's post about his front breaks...

McCredie A

This car has had 35x12.50 baja Ta's on it is whole life. Not saying it is correct. That is why I was trying to go down to the 35x10.50.

Just over here having morning coffee, feet on my desk, looking at Class 5 entires for the MORE race in a few weeks with 21 entires. Feeling pretty good about ruining the class. (sorry, haven't stirred the pot in way too long)

steve0we

Just over here having morning coffee, feet on my desk, looking at Class 5 entires for the MORE race in a few weeks with 21 entires. Feeling pretty good about ruining the class. (sorry, haven't stirred the pot in way too long)
Welcome to the sport wheezy. How did you hear about class 5? I have a friend with a dog named Wheezer…..

McCredie A

Are you coming out with your Can Am?

swiftracing5

If it wasn’t for wheezy(and zac) I’d probably have a house, wife, kids. Instead a bad ass 5 car. I’m happy.

Regarding 934s, I don’t know the answer to be honest lol. I will say that if there is a chance you will race or go with a Big ecotec it’s smart to do it now.

McCredie A

I would say my prerunners have caused me more trouble over the years than my wife. I guess as far as expenses go that is a toss up lol.

I wont ever race the car its 114. As for the ecotec that is a possibility. But so far I have liked the type 4. It brings me back to my high school days of driving my dads cars. Ben are you pitting with Zac?

swiftracing5

You could argue you will drive your car faster due to the wheelbase than ours? And just so you know the 934s in our car have shown wear every race, maybe I need to stop getting flats but just something to think about. I trust them for sure.

Yes I imagine it will be Zac Derek and I grouped together. Zac said he is rolling around with covers over his suspension so I think I will do the same.

McCredie A

No doubt I trust 934's. I have not ran 930's on a car for a long time. But I will give them a go until they prove to fail me. I doubt I will be going faster than you guys.

Cool I plan on camping with you guys. Hopefully ole Griffith will be close. I am looking forward to some Saturday night drinking festivities.

ErikIrvine

I'm down for some C5 reminiscing beer Saturday night with you all and hopefully $100 poorer because some dude smashed the entire back half of Zacs car in. #piledrive

McCredie A

I'm down for some C5 reminiscing beer Saturday night with you all and hopefully $100 poorer because some dude smashed the entire back half of Zacs car in. #piledrive
Do you pay double if you are driving while they smash the bumper??