• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

Jeffers909

We have 9 responses to the survey so far. Please get everyone you know in Class 5U to fill this out.

Here are the results so far.

View attachment 194830

Just some 2019 schedule info:
MORE and SNORE plan on teaming up for July night race in Barstow featuring the unlimited shootout Sunday morning after the night race. Then again in Ridgecrest in September for the PCI 300 (with MORE in charge of course design), and Rage...All three MORE/SNORE combined events for 2019 Season.

SILVERBULLET5

Awesome video!

Here's the latest update for the Class 5 Coalition 2019 Race Survey

We've had 12 active class 5 racers fill it out so far.

Class5-2019-5.JPG

Bajawillie

Does anyone have any news on the short film that was going to focus on Class 5 at the PCI 300?
We need to reach out to Bobby at 239. I'm sure he was busy with Laughlin last weekend.

dhjeepgeek

I was wondering the same thing about the video. Spitz came by at tech and got us to kick in on the video. I was being patient. And I broke on the end of the second lap. So I want too enthused about it. But hey, maybe they got some good footage before the trans went away. far far away.

CHASETHISTOO

I talked to Bobby (239) yesterday. He has 3 to finish from the MORE race. He said the Coalition one is first.

ErikIrvine

When are you guys going to decide on the races for 2019? I can't plan out my races till Zac plans out his! I heard Ben Swift is the new C5C Organizer?!

jps1145

I destroyed a raised spindle on the right side about half a mile from the finish line in my last TDRA race. Anyone have access or know where I can get a replacement Tweeds raised spindle for hiem joint tie rods? He's apparently retired...

promer

I destroyed a raised spindle on the right side about half a mile from the finish line in my last TDRA race. Anyone have access or know where I can get a replacement Tweeds raised spindle for hiem joint tie rods? He's apparently retired...
I know pacific customs in corona ca used to carry them and more parts also had them.

First race out for the new car

# 5028 at Laughlin Desert Classic Congrats to Travis Chase on his WIN!!! It came down to 11 seconds!!! Nice Job!!!!! The new JF5U is amazing right out of the box!!! Matt Helton drove Saturday and Chris Drove Sunday .. it was a fun race, not one issue with the car…
Big thanks to Jake’s Fabworks for building an amazing car!!! Matt took first place Saturday by 2.6 seconds even with a 7200 truck dropping out of the sky on to us like Dorothy did to the Wicked Witch of the East…. Chris gave back some time to Travis on Sunday ,,,,, Chris needs more seat time in the new car.. but drove his ass off !! Thank You Matt for Coaching Chris from the Co Driver seat Sunday!! This will not be the last race Matt and Chris will team up in the car …. The link below Chris put together … sorry about the Music?? Dam 18 year old kid.. and his Music?? LOL … Next year we will be racing Best in the Desert and 2-3 other races… not sure on what other races yet ?
Jon Schweers

jps1145

I know pacific customs in corona ca used to carry them and more parts also had them.
I reached out to Moore and they said Tweed's stuff hasn't been available for over a year. He retired (even though his website is still up, and using photos of my car by the way...). I'm hoping someone may have a used one or some new old stock laying around. Even if it is just the spindle itself without the king pin will work.
1540393254949.png

Zac Reish

Guys get signed up for rage. No this isn't the mint where they take 3 golf carts to 1 race car or a friends with benefits situation but just the same. We need 15 cars to qualify or we have to start behind all those slow class 10's and 12's HAHA (i'm sure my rear bumper will get some extra love for that comment). Plus someone needs to beat LJ and Bean at this race. The more fire power we have to take them down the better our chances.