• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

Regarding the main pit incident, I heard about it, but we had no dog in the fight with our DNF. My opinion is that, even an honest mistake (we've all done it) would warrant a review or protest if it had affected physical field position or if the next finisher had been within a minute or so at the end of the day. Sounds like that wasn't the case, so I think it ended up being a moot point. Thanks for explaining what actually happened.

2nd this, honest mistake........

steve0we

Mint 400 race report..... today is Friday and the first day I have been out of bed since the race. One of you got me so sick I cant describe it. Whoever it was is evil. I woke up next to "BSwift" - tinder user ID in a fog on Sunday..... stay away from that chick, she doesn't shave.

2nd place to a team with great parts, a sweet canopy and top notch drivers is not to bad in my book. The class has fast cars, fast drivers and some of the best people in racing. Lets keep it that way!

dhjeepgeek

As to the helping out at the next MORE race. I am still working on and funding my car. And I am jonesing for some racing.

McCredie A

Mint 400 race report..... today is Friday and the first day I have been out of bed since the race. One of you got me so sick I cant describe it. Whoever it was is evil. I woke up next to "BSwift" - tinder user ID in a fog on Sunday..... stay away from that chick, she doesn't shave.

2nd place to a team with great parts, a sweet canopy and top notch drivers is not to bad in my book. The class has fast cars, fast drivers and some of the best people in racing. Lets keep it that way!

Wait you cheated on Erik?!

ErikIrvine

Congratulations to Derek Pocerena for getting a class win at the MORE race this weekend and getting the "Dominant Driver" award. I think he got fast lap for the class 6 times in his JFW car! Same car we raced in the Mint last weekend.

yamaducci

We're actually looking for a team member with codog experience to infiltrate the competition under the illusion of "helping" but really slowing them down. be extra conservative on all call outs and eat and gain weight as quick as possible. Zac had already infiltrated Graboswkis, now we need one for Team Chase.
Ha ha it sounds like Grabowskis and Chase already have their act together. What you need is a guy like me to accurately navigate or drive to get ahead of those guy. If I joined them now it may help you since my winter weight is at 200# but my race weight is 168-170. I PM'ed Zac but if any of you need a navigator or have a race coming up I can make it out for I would be interested. Let me know.

Jeffers909

Imagine the Mint 400 but 100 miles more, open pre running, better weather, no paying to spectate, no fences, no 2 hours of staging, no lame 25 mile an hour speed zones through mazes of pits where guys can make a "mistakes" and get lost, Travis come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no taking a week off just to race for 7 hours, a course that is not bladed (pussies need to stay home for this one), no hipsters, no fanboy groupies, no beer gardens, and all the people who've never camped under the stars, an entry fee thats 1000's less, and payback that blows BITD's out of the water. Yeah thats the reality of this race. Yes it's too good to be true but is. So get your I failed spelling together and come out and race this all man desert race. Come put the Grinch to shame because thats what it's going to be trying to do to you!
m500LOGO.jpg

m500preview.jpg

ErikIrvine

Let me register PushZacsRearIn LLC with the Secretary of State then I'll get back to you Cody!

SpyRacing

Previously before the mint 400 we were committed to running one of the cars at the mckenzies 500. Unfortunately were no longer 100% on racing either car. Chris car needs a full car prep and a dyno and couple tests before its race ready again. Our car we are going to be changing motors and re designing the rear cage and everything within it. Also we planned a trip to Maui a year and a half in advance and happens to be the same weekend. We leave sunday morning after the race. So if we can get our car done in time it will be running the race most likely. BUT since were not 100% sure, the spy team is offering its support to whoever needs us for Saturday. Drivers, co drivers, or just running a pit we dont care we just love to race and be near it.

SpyRacing

Previously before the mint 400 we were committed to running one of the cars at the mckenzies 500. Unfortunately were no longer 100% on racing either car. Chris car needs a full car prep and a dyno and couple tests before its race ready again. Our car we are going to be changing motors and re designing the rear cage and everything within it. Also we planned a trip to Maui a year and a half in advance and happens to be the same weekend. We leave sunday morning after the race. So if we can get our car done in time it will be running the race most likely. BUT since were not 100% sure, the spy team is offering its support to whoever needs us for Saturday. Drivers, co drivers, or just running a pit we dont care we just love to race and be near it.

ErikIrvine

Don't get a Motec their customer service sucks. LIFE baby!

ErikIrvine

Yes I did, and I am hoping Motec can come through on fixing the bugs before I go on flame.