• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

dhjeepgeek

Sick! Supporting us as usual. We are going to have a meeting between now and early Nov and we will vote. As of now I’d say May.
When you say we are going to vote. Do you mean your team or the class 5 Owners.

Bajawillie

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a BIG PURSE Class 5U race in Lucerne next season. Need to decide if you guys want to do it on May 30 at the McKENZIE'S 250 or on September 26 at the PCI 300. Doesn't matter which race to me, just want to pick the one the the most cars are gonna show at....View attachment 205168
I'd like to see it at the PCI 300 in Sept.

turbodon

I’m curious if the high entry cost will discourage a large car count like the one we saw at the 2018 PCI 300 with 21 5u entries.

IMHO there are like 5-6 cars/drivers that could clench that big purse.... Cade, Grinch, Grabowskis, Willard, Belk, Maybe Bean, Maybe one of the new shoes behind a JFW?

The added expense for the other “usual” racers might act as a deterrent.

I’d like to come out with mine... not so much for a nearly double cost entry tho.

Jeffers909

This won't be just a normal race with a higher entry fee.'
  • There will be qualifying for starting positions early Saturday morning with a trophy and prize money for top qualifier.
  • All paid entries will recieve goodie bags full of product from our series sponsors including a 5U Shootout race shirt, MORE performance jacket, Bomber sunglasses, a raffle ticket for a free entry to the 2021 5U Shootout, and much more...
  • 239 Films will produce an exclusive 5U Shootout Race Video.
  • Podium finishers will receive one-off custom trophies...
  • Entry fee will cover the annual membership fee, so if this will be your first MORE race of 2020 you will not need to purchase $40 memberships for all drivers and co-drivers.
  • The entry fee is $400 higher than the normal fee with 100% of that $400 going to the payback purse on top of the normal cut.

Zac Reish

I hope peoples reading comprehension is up to standard because no one has ever offered to do anything even close to this in the history of this sport in class 5. If this doesn’t pull people in the direction of supporting more nothing will. There are several other teams that can win Don. This is what I’m talking about Cody. Thank you. I will be there. I agree with John and September.

swiftracing5

Im probably one of the few that prefers it earlier in the year due to the 1000 in Nov, last year was tough but as long as I don't put my bypasses on the wrong side of the car I think it is doable.

steve0we

• There will be qualifying for starting positions early Saturday morning with a trophy and prize money for top qualifier.
  • All paid entries will recieve goodie bags full of product from our series sponsors including a 5U Shootout race shirt, MORE performance jacket, Bomber sunglasses, a raffle ticket for a free entry to the 2021 5U Shootout, and much more...
  • Entry fee will cover the annual membership fee, so if this will be your first MORE race of 2020 you will not need to purchase $40 memberships for all drivers and co-drivers.
  • The entry fee is $400 higher than the normal fee with 100% of that $400 going to the payback purse on top of the normal cut.
Huge effort for the class! M.O.R.E steps up over and over! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

vdubaru

now that I got a couple of finishes under my belt its time to go for a win instead of just finishing. sounds like a great time to push the thing a little instead of lollygagging around the course trying to preserving it to drive to work on Monday. a little extra cash for my birthday 5/31 or September makes no difference to me. sounds like a great time I'm in!

1FASTBIGGUY

I hope peoples reading comprehension is up to standard because no one has ever offered to do anything even close to this in the history of this sport in class 5. If this doesn’t pull people in the direction of supporting more nothing will. There are several other teams that can win Don. This is what I’m talking about Cody. Thank you. I will be there. I agree with John and September.
Well ship... I just ordered my hooked on phonics so I will have to get back to you on the comprehension part, but best I can tell... I like these French Fried Taters!!! Very excited to be a part of this one! Thanks Cody!

LAZY-H

Large Member
VERY COOL !

dhjeepgeek

I am planning on doing multiple MORE races next season. I really like Lucerne. I will plan on both and see what happens. Hoping to make the RATR this season, I will see how it works out. Life may interfere.

dhjeepgeek

Zac tried to talk me into it RATR on When I spoke to him on Sunday after the Ridgecrest race. We were out driving the car around to see how the gearing and suspension worked. He made good sense. Race, work, fix, race again the next day.